Red Dead Redemption II

Big Boss

On 12/14/2019 at 12:02 AM, TheMonark said:

Currently at 20% off on steam. Can we expect more discount in the upcoming X-mas Steam sale?

25% right now, for a game like this it's a really good deal. Also the performance has improved drastically in these past few days.

45 minutes ago, kemosabe said:

Anyone playing online regularly,i am facing frequent disconnect

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

I can join you, I'll have to complete the online intro first. I think you own the game on R* launcher. How can we connect?

3 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

I can join you, I'll have to complete the online intro first. I think you own the game on R* launcher. How can we connect?

cool..my rockstar id is SATYADG..to add friend, go to socialclub.rockstargames.com, login with your rockstar credentials and at top right corner, click at your profile image and select Friend. I have some ivg members added but I never played with anyone till now..

14 minutes ago, kemosabe said:

cool..my rockstar id is SATYADG..to add friend, go to socialclub.rockstargames.com, login with your rockstar credentials and at top right corner, click at your profile image and select Friend. I have some ivg members added but I never played with anyone till now..

Sure I'll add you and ping you tomorrow. 

Yea ivg is quite ded because of frequent website down errors. You can join the discord server if you're on it.

• Like 1

Sure I'll add you and ping you tomorrow. 
Yea ivg is quite ded because of frequent website down errors. You can join the discord server if you're on it.
Do you have the discord invite?

On 12/21/2019 at 8:06 PM, kemosabe said:

Yes I'm too getting some connection issues, kicked out of matches several times and the error is there are issues in the rockstar servers, try again. 

Rockstar servers are always like this around 6 months from launch. When they patch it once it'll run smoothly. 

Yes I'm too getting some connection issues, kicked out of matches several times and the error like 'there are issues in the rockstar servers, try again.'

Rockstar servers are always like this around 6 months from launch. When they patch it once it'll run smoothly. 

Yes I'm too getting some connection issues, kicked out of matches several times and the error like 'there are issues in the rockstar servers, try again.'

Was able to complete the game last week after 75 hours of playthrough , though it was a good fun game felt the game to be dragged for too long.

The Epilogues were un-necessary and the game didn't ended with a bang, some of the portions were un-necessary Guarma especially. Overall i felt RDR 1 was more fun and satisfying experience than RDR 2 though the visuals were breath taking in the PC version,