Red Dead Redemption II

Big Boss

I think the game looks even more vibrant and beautiful on PC. Disappointing sound quality though compared to consoles.

5 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

John Marston was a douchebag but his character got bettered during the course of the game. He himself mentioned many times about his past character in RDR. Portrait same over here. 

1 hour ago, Chirag2001 said:

Yeah the emphasis isnt on John in RDR2, but you can see how his role changes, and his personality changes.

Arthur didnt like him at first, but we know how the epilogue turned out.

I get the arc but he doesn't feel like the Marston from RDR1. No arrogance and way too emotional.

1 hour ago, Chirag2001 said:

Sadie Adler is by far one of the best side-characters I've seen. Easy fav from the gang (excluding Arthur ofc)

I like her whole Tomboy feel, and her bloodthirsty side. Plus she's pretty much the only one who's always backing up Arthur at vital moments in the game, so thats another plus. 

I don't mind the character but I wanted the epilogue to rely more on the protagonist.

17 minutes ago, The Panda said:

I don't mind the character but I wanted the epilogue to rely more on the protagonist.

But how is that possible when the protagonist itself can't make it to the epilogue or you are talking about Martson here?

Edited by GameAnalyzer

28 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

Sadie Adler was (aside from Arthur) the best in a game full of really well written characters. I wouldnt mind a Zombie DLC with her as the playable character. 

I'd give anything for a story mode DLC with Sadie Adler. Or even a new RDR game with Sadie Adler as the protagonist, although neither is likely. 

10/10 to Rockstar for Sadie Adler's character development. I liked her just as much as I hated Micah.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Is the special edition worth it for 300rs more? 

Depends upon you. If you like playing rdr or thinking of completing 100% in SP, including all side missions and other stuff. Then its worth. Although it doesn't have much effect overall even if you don't buy it. Its additional.

check the contents here:
https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60459/The-Red-Dead-Redemption-2-Special-Edition-Ultimate-Edition-and-Collect

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Is this better with controller or keyboard? Has anyone tried both?

Honestly, you spend most of the game on top of a horse. Its fun, but you hold a button for the horse to move, and tap x to make it go faster.

Idk about KB/M but you should mostly consider the horse riding part, the shooting isn't gonna make much of a difference. I'd say go controller, its pretty easy to aim with Dead Eye

11 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Is this better with controller or keyboard? Has anyone tried both?

controller is comfy, unlike GTA5 this has aim assist, and at full aim assist you can do the CoD style press L2 to "snap" to the next target while shooting.

Edited by PhantomShade

7 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

GTA V has crazy aim assist... It literally auto locks to head. 

It kills the fun IMO. No skill required. Press L2/LT and Tap Shoot. :\ 

I always switch to "Free Aim" for better/realistic experience.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

It kills the fun IMO. No skill required. Press L2/LT and Tap Shoot. :\ 

I always switch to "Free Aim" for better/realistic experience.

Yep. I was surprised when I tried it. The assistance is way too much to have any fun. Even more when you sit behind cover. Tap and shoot easy. ?