Red Dead Redemption II

Big Boss

43 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

did you have food at the place, with the nice couple that invite you ? or take a night off, gazing at the sky, camping in the bayou ? 

:P

That mission got totally screwed up for me.

I was in the cabin, things were (expectedly) getting dicey af, but somehow bounty hunters jumped my a*s and created a mess. Restarted from checkpoint but couldn't find that cabin again :(

So, the other day as I was riding from point A to B I suddenly hear a man wailing in pain. I slowed my horse and followed his voice to find a man writhing on the ground, in total agony! He was apparently dying from the poisonous venom from a nasty snakebite. I quickly had Arthur help him and the man lived. Nice deed.

And I was happy and I thought that was that.

Today, as I'm visiting Valentine to take a nice, relaxing bubble bath at the hotel I suddenly notice a man call Arthur out near the weapon shop. I go up to him and lo and behold... it's the same man who I saved from the snakebite! There he is sitting with his friend, all hail and hearty. He thanks me and then what's more tells me to pick up any one weapon of my choice from the nearby weapon's store on his tab! Delighted by this lovely gesture I get a nice, shiny weapon free... wohoo!

I'm a happy camper! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Ne0 said:

did you have food at the place, with the nice couple that invite you ? or take a night off, gazing at the sky, camping in the bayou ?

Damn, I never got this. How/where exactly did you trigger it? :scratchchin:

20 hours ago, Ne0 said:

Nope, but I did find this encounter in the Bayou. :P 

21 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

No couple has invited me for "food" :scratchchin:

2 hours ago, Keyofx said:

Damn, I never got this. How/where exactly did you trigger it? :scratchchin:

1 hour ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Nope, but I did find this encounter in the Bayou. :P 

Reveal hidden contents

• Like 1

Hahah! Definitely haven't come across this one. Looks like the more you explore, the more you're greeted with these endless encounters. :majesty:

The other day I went to Roanke valley and while hunting around in the night, saw a campfire and found an NPC. Went up to him and did my usual "Hey Mister" greeting. He said he'd be up for telling a story if I gave him a whiskey. Being the stockpiler that I was, handed him one. Then he talked about how he slaughtered some native Americans on governments orders and near the end of the tale he passed out. Everything in this game has been done with meticulous detail. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Hahah! Definitely haven't come across this one. Looks like the more you explore, the more you're greeted with these endless encounters. :majesty:

The other day I went to Roanke valley and while hunting around in the night, saw a campfire and found an NPC. Went up to him and did my usual "Hey Mister" greeting. He said he'd be up for telling a story if I gave him a whiskey. Being the stockpiler that I was, handed him one. Then he talked about how he slaughtered some native Americans on governments orders and near the end of the tale he passed out. Everything in this game has been done with meticulous detail. 

lol yeah, the more you play , the more you are amazed at the attention to detail.  If you ask me, this is like the as much next-gen a game can get.   I don't know how far you are into in the game, but once st.denis opens up, the game really hits its peak.  

• Like 2

So, a couple of Random Stranger encounters I had today:

First one was with two lawmen and forcing 3 prisoners digging a piece of land. These prisoners revolted and there was a bickering going on. As I closed in towards them I saw one lawman kill one of the prisoners by shooting him dead but the other two prisoners overpowered the gunmen and one prisoner really did a number on one of the lawmen, stabbing him multiple times... yikes!

Then they ran away. I let them flee. Didn't want to arrest them and send them behind the bars again.

Has anyone here encountered this incident? What other possible outcomes can come of this situation? I guess you can lasso one of the prisoners and deposit him to a prison/ sheriff?

The second incident was when I came across these 3-4 men trying to force open a solid safe which they had taken out after hijacking a wagon. One of them was struggling to open it by shooting at it with his shotgun and the other one was abusing him for failing... LoL! The moment they spotted me they asked me to leave and then when I didn't they became hostile pretty quickly. I beat them to a bloody mess and then after that used some dynamite to blow open the safe for some money :punk:

26 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Is that a MOD or real thing ? No where I have seen it in entire game.. 

I think that's one of the legendary animals for Arthur to hunt down.

I think it should've been in the bayou area (where it would look big but still kinda normal'ish considering the lighting and everything), but in the video, the player had lured it all the way out in the open. I guess that's why it was looking kinda weird and 'out-of-place', IMO!