Red Dead Redemption II

Big Boss

Man I forgot all about this game. Beat it the first time when it came out and never played it again.

I might give it another shot on the Series X.

Edited by Karooo

3 hours ago, Black_Hawk said:

Unbelievable! I shudder to think the amount of coding and work that went into creating this world :majesty:

CDPR tried to mimic this in Cyberpunk and look what happened.. Only Rockstar can do it

Edited by WhiteWolf

13 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

CDPR tried to mimic this in Cyberpunk and look what happened.. Only Rockstar can do it

They could have with MORE time, screw the C suite f**kers for making decisions and pushing developers during these times..

Even Rockstar employees worked 100 hours during release window but the times were different and they are obviously the masters of open world games so no comparison.. It was funny when Saints Row used to make fun of GTA...

11 hours ago, adity said:

RDR 2 is easily one of the best directed games maybe even the best. The character interactions feel so f**king real. The scale of the game is just on another level. No game comes close. 

I really want to play it again at 60 FPS when it comes out in 2022 probably.. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

There are absolutely no animals in Cyberpunk let alone a cat which u can just pet or adopt it. What did they mimic..

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

There are absolutely no animals in Cyberpunk let alone a cat which u can just pet or adopt it. What did they mimic..

What i meant to say they were trying to create Rockstar style dynamic and immersive open world but failed.

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

They could have with MORE time, screw the C suite f**kers for making decisions and pushing developers during these times..

Even Rockstar employees worked 100 hours during release window but the times were different and they are obviously the masters of open world games so no comparison.. It was funny when Saints Row used to make fun of GTA...

Volition soon realised it was foolish to go after Rockstar, so they created their own style of open world game with S3 and 4 which i enjoyed way more than SR1 and 2.

Volition soon realised it was foolish to go after Rockstar, so they created their own style of open world game with S3 and 4 which i enjoyed way more than SR1 and 2.

SR3 was even better than GTA 4 and arguably even 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

One more from my old collection. No one messes with my horse. Pardon the low quality, for some reason the upload got messed up. 

Maybe the croc was just full :D

6 hours ago, Agent 47 said:

What there is in Cyberpunk is a vast population of self replicating drones who just pop up on the map, walk and self destruct.

Yeah i enjoyed gameplay more in SR 3 than 4 :fear1:

4 had the fundamental flaw of giving you crazy superpowers which makes driving pointless in the game. Also having aliens was not a good idea I thought the funny crazy stuff with humans was much more on point then the crazy alien stuff in 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, I went to start the mission "American Distillation" and found this poster hanging on a wall near the Sheriff's Office in Rhodes:

jpg.jpg

Got no leads or markers pointing to an area on the map. Searched about her and looks like along with Gavin, she also can't be found in the game! Her character model does exist though, embedded deep in the game files. Her character is called "IKZ" which stands for "Princess Isabeau Katharina Zinsmeister". More details here:

Red Dead Redemption 2 players find missing princess in game files

• Like 2