Red Dead Redemption II

Big Boss

2 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

Reveal hidden contents

Tuberculosis and how he got infected in the first place. I kind of gaged the reason... but who knew at that point when he went to collect the debt from Mr. Thomas Downes! Really sad. Damn that guy Leopold Strauss. 

Yep

If there is one thing that is going to happen once I finish this game is that it'll be incredibly difficult to pick up another game. Everything else will seem flat, plateaued and boorish.

A game is a game is a game until it's RDR 2. Then it's Masterpiece.

Edited by Black_Hawk
  • Like 1

So, my exploration brought me here...

IMG-20210227-165327.jpg

OMG!! I thought they were a kinky couple and with much enthusiasm accepted their invitation inside. My idea of a much awaited threesome ended in...

... A Bloody Nightmare! They fed me in my best guess human flesh (disguised as pork!) with nasty some spiked hooch, robbed me penniless and left me in that dirty grave pit!!

I was of course not letting that go. Although I've tried to be an honorable outlaw in the game but this beckoned for revenge. Made my way into their home at the dead of night. Peeked through the window and the woman was cutting meat inside. Went in and hogtied the woman up. The fat lard came down with a gun and shouted "That's my woman"!! I introduced my Shotgun to his face. The Incendiary ammo I used instantly toasted him up in flames... he deserved it! Took back my money from the secret lockbox behind that grim painting.

Next, took the hogtied woman to the same pit they left me to die in and put her in it. She cried and said "Oh no, not here... leave me anywhere but here" and then said "Sorry Momma, I'm so sorry" which eggs me to believe this couple probably killed and left their parents in that pit as well. Wretches. She too got a bullet in the head.

Oh the joys of Revenge in a video game! This was so Bloody Bender-ish! Will never forget this entire encounter, ever.

Edited by Black_Hawk
  • Like 1

On 24/02/2021 at 9:42 PM, Black_Hawk said:

If there is one thing that is going to happen once I finish this game is that it'll be incredibly difficult to pick up another game. Everything else will seem flat, plateaued and boorish.

Play Tsushima next :good:

2 hours ago, Black_Hawk said:

So, my exploration brought me here...

IMG-20210227-165327.jpg

OMG!! I thought they were a kinky couple and with much enthusiasm accepted their invitation inside. My idea of a much awaited threesome ended in...

Hide contents

... A Bloody Nightmare! They fed me in my best guess human flesh (disguised as pork!) with nasty some spiked hooch, robbed me penniless and left me in that dirty grave pit!!

I was of course not letting that go. Although I've tried to be an honorable outlaw in the game but this beckoned for revenge. Made my way into their home at the dead of night. Peeked through the window and the woman was cutting meat inside. Went in and hogtied the woman up. The fat lard came down with a gun and shouted "That's my woman"!! I introduced my Shotgun to his face. The Incendiary ammo I used instantly toasted him up in flames... he deserved it! Took back my money from the secret lockbox behind that grim painting.

Next, took the hogtied woman to the same pit they left me to die in and put her in it. She cried and said "Oh no, not here... leave me anywhere but here" and then said "Sorry Momma, I'm so sorry" which eggs me to believe this couple probably killed and left their parents in that pit as well. Wretches. She too got a bullet in the head.

Oh the joys of Revenge in a video game! This was so Bloody Bender-ish! Will never forget this entire encounter, ever.

This one was creepy af

On 2/24/2021 at 9:42 PM, Black_Hawk said:

Huh, I had the same feeling after I was over with it. RDR2 has probably the best story telling in the medium of games and Arthur is easily one of the best characters in a long time. The only fault with it is Rockstar's game design feels too restrictive at times. NakeyJakey made a great video about this topic.

Still, even with it faults, this game is a 10/10 'cause this sh*t made me cry.

On 2/24/2021 at 9:42 PM, Black_Hawk said:

Play Kingdom Come Deliverance. Things what you have mentioned about RDR2 which you love. In that game every thing is completely on another level. They have taken the realism/immersion to different heights. I didn’t expect this game to be this awesome but I am addicted to it. 

Edited by GameAnalyzer

Forgot to mention, this happened a few days ago while I was in Valentine during the night...

IMG-20210228-173459.jpg

I had just had a bath at the Hotel in Valentine and came out when a girl from the other side of the street, in a slightly dimly lit lane, called out to me. I knew if I went with her there would be little chance of anything good happening and most chances were I would get mugged. But my curiosity peaked and I followed her up a staircase and up to a room. Inside the room a man lay dead with a knife stabbed into his chest and this young damsel asked me to get rid of the body! Apparently the man went overboard and she had to kill him... and only had a small request, that I take the body and dump it in the nearby pig stye.:wOOtjumpy:

And so I did, pigs were more than happy to nibble at the corpse. When I came back to the girl in the room she gave me $11. Then she got back to brushing the blood of the bed sheet, vigorously.

Man this game!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Black_Hawk said:

Also, in the end of Chapter 6 as it all happened...

Hide contents

Just after Arthur lay on the ground the final time and the sun rises in the distance... I got to see that Buck again.

Spoiler

Yeah if you had bad honor then it would show a wolf

Edited by GameAnalyzer
  • Like 1

Playing the Epilogue in the game is like starting a fresh game altogether! It sucks you right back in just when you thought the game would probably end in a jiffy.

Found a rather interesting an might I say uncanny spot today in New Austin while I was free roaming the map:

2021-03-06-17-48.png

2021-03-06-17-51-01.png

Location on the map for the above spot:

2021-03-06-17-52.png

I sure thought this would be some random mission starter/ mystery location. No loot on the 2 dead guys and nothing else worth mentioning. Looks like a deadly lightning strike caused this horrible incident.

• Like 4