Red Dead Redemption II

Big Boss

Went for a UFO Sighting trip and spotted 2 of them:

UFO 1:

This can be spotted at night at Hani's Bethel in New Hanover after you visit the place during daytime and collect a letter of Mysterious Sermon. When you re-enter the Bethel a sound is heard of a spacecraft and then the green glow of the UFO hovering above is seen:

RDR2-2019-10-20-17-34-25-468.jpg

RDR2-2019-10-20-17-35-13-904.jpg

The scene inside Hani's Bethel is that of a cult of people who committed suicide in belief of getting inside an spacecraft. Rockstar throwing a huge reference here to the Heaven's Gate Cult true incident Suicide that was found in 1997. Rockstar even narrowed down the detailing to the T by having all the dead cult members in the game at Hani's bethel wearing the same shoes (brown boots) because in the Heaven's Gate Suicide back in 1997 all the cult members who died wore the same Nike shoes!

Shoes in the game on every lifeless body present there:

RDR2-2019-10-20-17-13-14-650.jpg

Superb attention to detail! :majesty:

UFO 2:

This one flies over Mount Shann at night (1AM):

RDR2-2019-10-21-17-47-21-393.jpg

RDR2-2019-10-21-17-47-36-891.jpg

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just had my first full play through with epilogues. 

I can't believe its an actual game. Never played anything so good and so beautiful. Super long but worth every second. Was one of the first game I tried after getting the ps5 and only just finished it. 

Take it as slow as possible and enjoy every second! From the visual scenery to the NPCs, it felt so real, never felt like a game. And the music is absolutely perfect. Every scene is supported with an even perfect music. So much emotions went through the game, don't think any game can match it anytime soon!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Guys will there be any missions in the old RDR1 area? I explored a bit and saw the RDR1 locations. Just wondering if the story takes us there or its just there for nostalgia sake 

Mexico isn't in it, idk about anything else. Only areas on the map, nothing beyond it except for a certain part in Chapter 5 :) 

Finished the game :majesty::majesty:

10/10 game for me even tho it had its faults. Everything else more than made up.

RDR1+2 spoilers

Spoiler

The ending is bittersweet knowing what happens in the end of RDR1. I'm really glad Charles and Sadie survived though. All the characters were so good. 

Edited by dylanjosh

On 4/18/2021 at 5:52 PM, dylanjosh said:

Yeah I'l talking about the west side of the map. Armadillo, Tumbleweed, Theives Landing  etc

Yea, I don't think there's anything on that side of the map. Too bad they didn't plan some SP DLC that made use of it :(

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, Kenzooru said:

Finished the story mode on Series X today, just amazing, I didn’t think it was possible for the first game to be topped in terms of story telling but they did it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope they remake the first. Still haven’t played it