Red Dead Redemption II

Big Boss

On 3/21/2021 at 10:01 PM, Black_Hawk said:

Went for a UFO Sighting trip and spotted 2 of them:

UFO 1:

This can be spotted at night at Hani's Bethel in New Hanover after you visit the place during daytime and collect a letter of Mysterious Sermon. When you re-enter the Bethel a sound is heard of a spacecraft and then the green glow of the UFO hovering above is seen:

UFO 2:

This one flies over Mount Shann at night (1AM)

Was I even looking at the sky when I spent so many hours on this masterpiece:blink:

1 hour ago, l33tmaniac said:

Any idea if this game is getting a PS5 upgrade/patch ? I somehow skipped it on the PS4 (don't kill me), so I am confused if I should just play it as is on the PS5 or wait for a patch/upgrade ?

Edited by SuperT

50 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Any idea if this game is getting a PS5 upgrade/patch ? I somehow skipped it on the PS4 (don't kill me), so I am confused if I should just play it as is on the PS5 or wait for a patch/upgrade ?

Nothing so far. Knowing Rockstar, I wouldn't be surprised if they charge extra for it or if they do a remaster. Even I am hoping for something on XSX. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

OMG :wOOtjumpy::wOOtjumpy:

Sadly I've already completed it and have no plans to play it again. Anyone who's got this in their library and not yet played it should take this opportunity and give it a go after it gets DLSS. This is one of THE most graphically demanding games and badly needed DLSS. 

49 minutes ago, eddy4823 said:

Game looks too damn good on PC. All I do is take screenshots and explore.

That's pretty much all I do now. :P

This game is a perfect example of how an immersive world is created. You can just visit it at anytime and there will always be something in it (as with real life), that will fascinate you. 

• Like 1

Just finished the base game and now on the epilogue. Story was quite good though this game is too demanding in terms of getting a plat.
The chance encounters built-in with strangers are probably the best I've ever seen.

Epilogue also done. My god, what a story. I doubt any other game's story comes close (from the ones I've played). And this is my 1st R* game, and has a lot of other stuff to do which I'll skip.

The last mission was the best haha!