Red Dead Redemption II

Big Boss

25 minutes ago, DinJo said:

Was able to complete the game last week after 75 hours of playthrough , though it was a good fun game felt the game to be dragged for too long.

Completed the game in 75 hrs? I feel i haven't even began and I'm already 30 hours in. Right now on chapter 2 'we loved once and true' quest. 

The auto travel aka cinematic travel is so well implemented, you take a perfect route even it's off road, if someone or some big vehicle is coming towards you then your horse automatically a take side, if some obstacle blocking the road you take a detour without giving any command. Not implemented like AC games.. lazy and boring.

Dutch is a sweet fellow, keeps checking on me if I'm out camp for days. Sends someone to see if I'm alright.

I went into a fight, Bill Williamson joined me and started killing dudes, after the fight he said dutch haven't seen you for days came here to see how you are. 

18 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Dutch is a sweet fellow, keeps checking on me if I'm out camp for days. Sends someone to see if I'm alright.

I went into a fight, Bill Williamson joined me and started killing dudes, after the fight he said dutch haven't seen you for days came here to see how you are. 

Haven’t you played RDR1?

2 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Haven’t you played RDR1?

Played but didn't completed it. It was my first ps3 game and the first game i owned. Before that i used to play hack n slash, shooters only so i didn't find the game appealing back then. Too slow and weird controls, also too much talking. 

Now it's completely different for me.

I know the story tho. Went through it before starting this. 

23 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

53 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Thats why you called Dutch a sweet fellow. You have too much "faith"

Dutch always has a 'Plan'.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Thats why you called Dutch a sweet fellow. You have too much "faith"

5 hours ago, Snake said:

Oukay! Something is fishy. Seems nice guy to me till chapter 2 :hi:

On 12/26/2019 at 9:18 PM, Heaven Angel said:

Oukay! Something is fishy. Seems nice guy to me till chapter 2 :hi:

He's gonna seem nice for quite some time, let the story play out. :rofl:

On 12/26/2019 at 4:10 PM, Snake said:

:clapping:

1 hour ago, Chirag2001 said:

He's gonna seem nice for quite some time, let the story play out. :rofl:

Oh, i have to play story. Damn, I've been doing all sorts of things in game but story. 70 hrs in and still at chapter 2. 

8 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Oh, i have to play story. Damn, I've been doing all sorts of things in game but story. 70 hrs in and still at chapter 2. 

I spent countless hours doing random stuff tooo. But do what you want in Chapter 2, and explore the map as much as possible. Some things get locked after a certain mission in Chapter 4, which also begins with a cutscene with Dutch saying "I have a plan."

Get a lockpick, rob stagecoaches. Would recommend getting the Arabian horse, and hunting down as much treasure as you can. Get the gold bar in Limpany near the Chapter 2 camp, 500$ is a lotta money at that point in the game......

5 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

I spent countless hours doing random stuff tooo. But do what you want in Chapter 2, and explore the map as much as possible. Some things get locked after a certain mission in Chapter 4, which also begins with a cutscene with Dutch saying "I have a plan."

Get a lockpick, rob stagecoaches. Would recommend getting the Arabian horse, and hunting down as much treasure as you can. Get the gold bar in Limpany near the Chapter 2 camp, 500$ is a lotta money at that point in the game......

Doing all the things, taking care of yourself, horses, camp, members, earning, donating, killing, hunting, exploring, doing all these stuff doesn't feel like a chore. Even after doing them repeatedly. I'm 70 hrs in and I'm finding something new each and everytime. Still at chapter 2 tho.

Got the horse, exploring the sh*t outta this game. I'm doing some fishing right now and damn that's one frustrating part but it feels great once you catch. 

Came across so many weird things, a guy who gave me a task turned out to be a ghost. Those night folks in Lemoyne creep the sh*t outta me, the whole bayounwa area is weird AF. Getting attacked by predators from anywhere. I'm a star in Mugfree gang, they always keep on attacking me and setting up traps after i attacked their base and Infamous O'Driscolls. Attacks everywhere. 

On 12/29/2019 at 1:28 AM, Heaven Angel said:

Doing all the things, taking care of yourself, horses, camp, members, earning, donating, killing, hunting, exploring, doing all these stuff doesn't feel like a chore. Even after doing them repeatedly. I'm 70 hrs in and I'm finding something new each and everytime. Still at chapter 2 tho.

Got the horse, exploring the sh*t outta this game. I'm doing some fishing right now and damn that's one frustrating part but it feels great once you catch. 

Came across so many weird things, a guy who gave me a task turned out to be a ghost. Those night folks in Lemoyne creep the sh*t outta me, the whole bayounwa area is weird AF. Getting attacked by predators from anywhere. I'm a star in Mugfree gang, they always keep on attacking me and setting up traps after i attacked their base and Infamous O'Driscolls. Attacks everywhere. 

You're making me wanna play it all over again haha

Those Lemoyne folks are creepy. There is a certain house in the swamps near Lakay, where if you approach the house this old blad guy invites you, and he drags off Arthur's clothing....

You wake up without a shirt outside the next morning, wallet empty, health core almost at 0. 

If you do wanna fish by the way, do it in one of the swamps too. Huge huge catfish catches.

Get started treasure hunting early in the game too :) 

5 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

You're making me wanna play it all over again haha

Those Lemoyne folks are creepy. There is a certain house in the swamps near Lakay, where if you approach the house this old blad guy invites you, and he drags off Arthur's clothing....

You wake up without a shirt outside the next morning, wallet empty, health core almost at 0. 

If you do wanna fish by the way, do it in one of the swamps too. Huge huge catfish catches.

Get started treasure hunting early in the game too :) 

There are some insane unique interactions that likely huge % of people won't be able to find in their travels. There are so many interesting things to find in this world. Rockstar games truly went to great lengths here.  

1 hour ago, Heaven Angel said:

There are some insane unique interactions that likely huge % of people won't be able to find in their travels. There are so many interesting things to find in this world. Rockstar games truly went to great lengths here.  

I agree. Its a marvel to play. Wish they would remake RDR1 with RDR2 graphics and game mechanics, I never played the original, though I do know the basic story.

• 2 weeks later...