Red Dead Redemption II

Big Boss

It depends how much power that one guy has.Take Don Matrick for example,he was enough to bring Xbox down :P

Anyways,i hope setting is not bland this time.Left RDR midway :P

:ack:

No Shah Rukh Khan dancing in the desert with Kajol. 0 / 10. PHAIL.

Hmmm.Unt ko chalte dekhega toh 10 dega kya :P

And why are you commenting here?What does a Dabalo and Nishachar 3 player know about a Console Exclusive :P RDR never released on PC and you dont have a console?Never miss taking a Jibe at me alpha :P

Anyways i didnt like RDR,John Bornstan bored me :P Same with GTA5,i didnt like.Maybe Open World games are not for me except Witcher 3 and Horizon.

But sabko mirchi badi lag gayi :P I would react the same though if some one doesnt like God Of War :P

Lets see how RDR2 goes .By the Teaser it looks inspired from an Indian Movie China Gate :P

Hmmm.Unt ko chalte dekhega toh 10 dega kya :P

And why are you commenting here?What does a Dabalo and Nishachar 3 player know about a Console Exclusive :P RDR never released on PC and you dont have a console?Never miss taking a Jibe at me alpha :P

Anyways i didnt like RDR,John Bornstan bored me :P Same with GTA5,i didnt like.Maybe Open World games are not for me except Witcher 3 and Horizon.

But sabko mirchi badi lag gayi :P I would react the same though if some one doesnt like God Of War :P

Lets see how RDR2 goes .By the Teaser it looks inspired from an Indian Movie China Gate :P

Liking and not liking is a separate issue. Calling RDR's setting bland is just wrong imo.

Ya bro everything is inspired from everything.

That said,i hope RDR China Gate is more like Witcher 3.

If you didn't like rdr / GTA V , forget about this game as well, r* formula is the same, just the setting changes !

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk