Red Dead Redemption II

Big Boss

17 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

Okay...

I can understand getting the Bear Trophy, despite being grindy. But getting 70 gold missions for Gold Rush, thats not just grindy, thats insane. I hardly have 5-6 gold missions, because I played it just to enjoy it, not to go for the trophy. Still, its not gonna be easy getting Gold Rush.

If you do manage to get the online trophies using data, do let me know. It would be really cool if someone got the Plat on this

Back when I got the Plat last year, I used this playlist to get the required gold medals. Helped me a lot to knock out that trophy.

On 4/5/2020 at 3:53 PM, Chirag2001 said:

I'll check out the vid. How difficult was it? Going for the Gold Rush trophy?

It was not much difficult as I went mostly for easy and medium difficulty missions. Also this list helped a lot https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/67449-easiest-70-gold-medals/

• Like 1

On 4/4/2020 at 8:06 PM, Chirag2001 said:

If you do manage to get the online trophies using data, do let me know. It would be really cool if someone got the Plat on this

Fortunately, this sh*t works.. had some online rounds with the same friend i mentioned about. I got some of the online achievements too. 

9 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Fortunately, this sh*t works.. had some online rounds with the same friend i mentioned about. I got some of the online achievements too. 

Ohh thats neat dude, I'll try that hack myself if I play RDR Online

Anyway is the online mode fun? I guess its similar to GTA5 in essence, but I haven't played GTA online either, I've spent so much time with the story mode and free roam, I never bothered to try the online mode. 

3 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

Ohh thats neat dude, I'll try that hack myself if I play RDR Online

Anyway is the online mode fun? I guess its similar to GTA5 in essence, but I haven't played GTA online either, I've spent so much time with the story mode and free roam, I never bothered to try the online mode. 

It's good if you play with group, just like every multiplayer game. It's open world, side quests, all types of matches. Not as good as GTA V tho. 

20 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

It's good if you play with group, just like every multiplayer game. It's open world, side quests, all types of matches. Not as good as GTA V tho. 

Will keep that in mind :) 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ram Dante said:

Red Dead Redemption 2 being added to xbox game pass from May.

Link: https://www.theverge.com/2020/4/23/21232543/red-dead-redemption-2-xbox-game-pass-subscription-gta-5

Whats the cheapest way to get Xbox gamepass for PC?

RDR2 is being added for console only, not PC. 

As for getting Gamepass for PC, check the official GamePass and XCloud thread

On 4/5/2020 at 3:53 PM, Chirag2001 said:

@Mr.Copyright© Holy sh*t dude thats a lot of platinum trophies. Pretty neat. 

Pretty cool if you got the Plat for RDR2 man :) 

I'll check out the vid. How difficult was it? Going for the Gold Rush trophy?

Copyright is a certified trophy wh*re :P.  He helped me with lot of achievements and trophies back in the day but then i gave up going after platinum trophies lol

Pretty sure he has most numbers of platinum in India :fear1:

47 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Copyright is a certified trophy wh*re :P.  He helped me with lot of achievements and trophies back in the day but then i gave up going after platinum trophies lol

Yep difficult job. I'd only go for the Platinum if its not too much hassle and I genuinely enjoyed the game.

But good stuff man, that RDR2 plat is pretty crazy haha

3 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Last I checked, Copyright and Raghav had taken a spot in top 20. 

Hehe. My 100th was like 4yrs ago (Just checked my PSNP profile after ages). Peak ranking then was 7 or 8, back then used to update my profile now and then. There was some other person who is also on IVG who used to be #1 on the India ranking (On PSNProfiles), forgot the name. It began with kill something.

Spidey was my last plat around an year back. Maybe I'll plat GOW PS4 now that lockdown has resumed my gaming. This is on my playlist next, another game whose sealed copy is with me since launch. Only aim to play/plat GOW/This/Odyssey before PS5. 

Better than RDR1? Have a few complaints though:

R* have turned John Marston into an idiot. In the first game, he refuses to take any sh*t from others. Always retorting in the coolest and calmest manner possible. Here, he acts like a clueless person with awkward dialogue.

The epilogue focused too much on Sadie Adler.

Edited by The Panda

All the characters in the game were venting out their sad nostalgic past at the bonfire with one another. 

John Marston was a douchebag but his character got bettered during the course of the game. He himself mentioned many times about his past character in RDR. Portrait same over here. 

Yeah the emphasis isnt on John in RDR2, but you can see how his role changes, and his personality changes.

Arthur didnt like him at first, but we know how the epilogue turned out.

Sadie Adler is by far one of the best side-characters I've seen. Easy fav from the gang (excluding Arthur ofc)

I like her whole Tomboy feel, and her bloodthirsty side. Plus she's pretty much the only one who's always backing up Arthur at vital moments in the game, so thats another plus.