Team bhp registration

Ne0

Yeah i got rejected too although i didn't try hard and put much thought in my answer. Great site for detailed reviews by GTO, owner's short and long term reviews, etc. Makes every other automobile site look like crap.

Team bhp is an a**hole site. It's like a stupid cult. You might get outright banned for some non issue. Avoid that crap if possible.

So like Neogaf then.

In my case I got this mail :

"As you might know, the “Why Team-BHP?”, “Which Policy?” and "Which Indian Car?" fields play a crucial part in the selection of our Members. We are very particular about the answers you provide in your application, so do give them some thought when applying. Please pay very close attention to the guidelines provided on the registration page, as disregarding any of them will negatively affect your application."

I don't think it's an auto generated mail as it specifically states the problems with my answers.

And I understand their hesitancy in admitting new members because if you see their forum discussions in each topic you will realise that they are very insightful and to the point. In my case I wanted to post stuff in the "Shifting Gears " sub-forum which basically has all the non-automobile stuff. It's an excellent source of various topics which I read through every fortnight or so.

Having said all that, they should atleast try and bring in new blood from background other than moto-geeks so that the activity in forums is qualitatively and quantitatively maintained.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got the same email. Its auto generated. They read your job application but if not impressed then send this copy pasted email.

Lol... I got approved in my first go.. I found out about teambhp while reading up reviews on tata aria. I only remember mentioning that i would like to add points to the official review as i had booked that car (what a disaster). Though I have always been into cars so who knows i answered to the point.

You should check out some of Atheks posts in team bhp. He sounds so formal on team bhp :P

Mind sharing your successful essays with us ? Wont copy it, but would get an idea on what they expect [emoji14]

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Would have if I had a copy :)

Mind sharing your successful essays with us ? Wont copy it, but would get an idea on what they expect [emoji14]

This is what I used to say when i wanted to borrow my friends homework in school :P

Lol... I got approved in my first go.. I found out about teambhp while reading up reviews on tata aria. I only remember mentioning that i would like to add points to the official review as i had booked that car (what a disaster). Though I have always been into cars so who knows i answered to the point.

You should check out some of Atheks posts in team bhp. He sounds so formal on team bhp :P

Damn your name is Bhpian. Talk about being a fan.

So, have you named your car as well [emoji14] ? What is Atheks id there ?

Yeah I'm a member for few years I think. I got rejected the first time, got accepted the second time with more detailed registration. It's just that they make sure you know what you're talking about our something and yeah pretty serious about cars or motorcycles.

Very valuable forum though, I've got hello from before, made some nice contacts and yes worth trying again.

I'm a member there since 2013. My registration got approved in 1st go. Just wrote what i actually thought. I too heard a lot from my biking friends that they got rejected 4-5 times and finally gave up. Didn't know at the time of registering that it was so tough to get in. :tongue:

Cheers.

I'm a member there since 2013. My registration got approved in 1st go. Just wrote what i actually thought. I too heard a lot from my biking friends that they got rejected 4-5 times and finally gave up. Didn't know at the time of registering that it was so tough to get in. :tongue:

Cheers.

Thanks for rubbing it in....I feel awesome already [emoji35] !

• 1 month later...

Archived