F1 2016

hope

Played a 15 lap race yesterday in Malaysia

. Amazing fun. My pit stop strategy was perfect but bc i crashed on the way to pits :PStill came 4th :P

Out of town now. Lets race from Tuesdays :punk:

Been there, done that.

Wait till you get to Baku. Some sections are tough to manage with a DS4.

Started Championship as Verstappen.Melbourne was pretty tough with a big big KLPD :P

I did a timepass lap in Practice (30 min)with Super Softs thinking i have ample time and stared playing with Setup and boom it started raining.Everyone set a lap before that and was 22nd position on the grid after the wet tyres lap :P In Qualifying finished 22nd again,just couldnt put a good lap together.

Now in race where it didnt rain,i dont get the option to start with Super Softs dont know why :ko: So everybody is far far ahead of me no matter how much flat out i go due to tyre difference and by lap 18.Ricardo laps me.In frustration,restarted the whole championship.

New Season,Qualified 14th with 2 stop strategy.Able to see Super Softs now.Changed strategy on the fly,pitted in lap 8 and changed to Soft till Lap 28th after which 2 stints of Super Softs and started pushing hard to catch up.Was 10th when Engineer told only 5 lap fuel remaining on Lap 43 :O I was like maybe a glitch.

Now on P8 with other cars to pit.Easily a Top 5 finish and boom.On Lap 48,car starts slowing down and fuel gone :samui: Dimag ka dahi ho gaya saala :furious: So much hard work wasted :P

Can anyone explain how fuel went out?I remember before formation lap i set around some kgs of fuel which showed it will last till Lap 58 then how did i ran out of fuel :ko:

Can anyone explain how fuel went out?I remember before formation lap i set around some kgs of fuel which showed it will last till Lap 58 then how did i ran out of fuel :ko:

Ya you were on Mix 3 throughout the race. Use Lean Mix occasionally to save fuel and majority of the race on Standard. Once you upgrade the Fuel Efficiency you can use Standard and Rich throughout.

How do you do Qualifying,ricardo was 1:26 in Melbourne in 2nd place and i am in 22nd position with a 1:29 :wallbash: I tried like so so hard yesterday but only managed a 1:29.What wrong am i doing?

The Driving is just nailed on here.Such a treat every time you drive.

How do you do Qualifying,ricardo was 1:26 in Melbourne in 2nd place and i am in 22nd position with a 1:29 :wallbash: I tried like so so hard yesterday but only managed a 1:29.What wrong am i doing?

The Driving is just nailed on here.Such a treat every time you drive.

Try Lowering the AI difficulty to suit your style. What difficulty are you on?

Oh Lord. Again KLPD :cry: P2 on lap 57.Freakin final lap of the race and what happens. Tyre Burst :( Was on Super Softs, left front tyre was 75% and boom :( Finshed P10 again :furious:

How the hell tyre got burst :ack:

Sucks for you. I have taken tyres to even 85% deg without failure though , 75% is too early but you should have felt the loss in pace.

Archived