The Last of Us : Part II

WhiteWolf

Yup. Yup. This works. works very well. The thing with these demos is, you can't show too much, yet you have to show enough to build excitement. They teased with enough to get me in. Not that there was any doubt in my mind before. The Last of Us is one of my favourite games. 

1 hour ago, mohit9206 said:

Would prefer less human enemies and more monster enemies in the final game.Previous game was brought down a little bit by too many human enemies in the 2nd half of the game.

The whole point of the first game (okay, maybe not the whole, but a substantial part) was to show how people are more of a monster than actual monster-zombies in the game. That is, given the chance and circumstances, humans are capable of more f**ked up sh*t, even worse than sick, brainless creatures. That humans are more adversarial at a time where everyone ought to look out for their kind, to show humanity. The final level showed this pretty un-ambiguously. 

Edited by achilles
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, achilles said:

The whole point of the first game (okay, maybe not the whole, but a substantial part) was to show how people are more of a monster than actual monster-zombies in the game. That is, given the chance and circumstances, humans are capable of more f**ked up sh*t, even worse than sick, brainless creatures. That humans are more adversarial at a time where everyone ought to look out for their kind, to show humanity. The final level showed this pretty un-ambiguously. 

Word.

Was about to post something similar.

50 minutes ago, achilles said:

Although i agree ,facing waves after waves of human enemies towards the end of the game felt a bit much.

ND :majesty:

Holy sh*t at that gameplay. I mean holy moly sh*t. That was tense,gory and thrilling. 

And this was without the infected.

I was sure this will disappoint but i will take a u turn now. This could really be last of us 2 and better than that.

Mann gye ND ko ek baar phir :majesty:

Also how the hell are those graphics possible :ko: GOW and Horizon beaten for well.

The King is back to reclaim the Throne.