The Last of Us : Part II

WhiteWolf

joel is alive that asian dude tells ellie something about her old.man.. and her response is very cold.towards it like the two of em have had a fight...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Yeah. The guy says:

"Your old man really laid it to me today."

Ellie: "What happened?"

"Another big lecture about my patrols. Don't go here. Don't go there. It's funny how involved he gets whenever you are scheduled to go out."

E: "Yeah."

"She's, uh, putting on quite the show."

E: "Give you guys 2 weeks, till you're back together."

"Not gonna happen."

"She, uh, say something to you?"

E: (chuckles) "Make it one week."

------------

I have a feeling that Joel sorta gets too overprotective of her and Ellie obviously doesn't like that. But that's a little too straightforward.

Knowing ND's style of storytelling, there might just be something else.

------------

Here's another thing I'm thinking:

The trailer where we saw Ellie's mum getting tortured along with the Asian-looking lady (who gets her arm hammered). The young kid, with the bow and arrow who saves them, might be this Asian dude.

Edited by VelivolusDas

56 minutes ago, sobbii said:

joel is alive that asian dude tells ellie something about her old.man.. and her response is very cold.towards it like the two of em have had a fight...

The cutscene part of the video and the gameplay part seem like they take place at different times. So Joel could still very well be dead when the gameplay part takes place.

Ps blog says that their settlement gets attacked leading ellie into this path of revenge.

In The Last of Us Part II, Ellie is now 19 and has found a semblance of peace and normality living in Jackson. She’s had a chance to be a teenager and forge lasting relationships. When that peace is disrupted by a violent act, Ellie is thrust into a brutal journey of retribution, fueled by a need to bring those that have wronged her to justice, pushing her to her very limits.

Foe ellie to get so mad, they either killed joel or took him as a hostage. 

1 minute ago, KnackChap said:

Ps blog says that their settlement gets attacked leading ellie into this path of revenge.

Foe ellie to get so mad, they either killed joel or took him as a hostage. 

I don't think its Joel who dies. 

3 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Both looking ugly. 

Well that Asian guy is cute too ;) 

2 minutes ago, adity said:

Even Male Characters look like supermodels. I honestly can't think of many video game characters who are not supermodels.

The most popular male character is a fat, short middle-aged plumber with squeaky voice.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, adity said:

Even Male Characters look like supermodels. I honestly can't think of many video game characters who are not supermodels.

If Kratos looks like a supermodel I'm batman.

4 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Both looking ugly. 

I wouldnt call them ugly. Just very average looking. 

Which is nice. 

Also whoever worked on aging Ellie up from the first game really did a solid job. That sh*t is so easy to f**k up. Look at Tomb Raider. 

• Like 1