The Last of Us : Part II

WhiteWolf

Same, gonna go for the Special Edition. Im quite happy with the steelbook and the artbook. 

Any idea what the pricing is gonna look like? I never pre-order or buy special editions but going to make an exception for once.

gamestheshop.com put that pre-order would be starting very soon on their website. They have already listed it, without the price.

What if it's Joel dying in that sequence and not her gay partner. Can't imagine her going on a revenge spree for killing that girl unless the first half of the game builds their relationship. Then there's also the second timeline which in all likelihood is about Ellie's mom. I think the story is going to be a lot more complex than what that trailer made it out to be. 

This will be a Magnum Opus. The Hype for this will be a never before seen one. The wave will get stronger tomorrow.

This whole revenge story is too predictable. Joel dying midway and all. Dont think ND would do that. My Bet is Joel is already dead or lost.

ND has to know, the expectation from this game will so so high and it will be criticized even if it falters one bit.

50 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

I think the story is going to be a lot more complex than what that trailer made it out to be. 

Yeah, it seemed like a formulaic revenge story from the trailer. But I'm expecting it to have a lot more layers to it.

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

Same with the original game. Everyone expected either Joel or Ellie to die at the end. 

and Joel or dinah dying in this one is also cliche