The Last of Us : Part II

WhiteWolf

20 hours ago, SRINI87 said:

This forum has been like that for 3-4 years

Well, this game has the vibes of being the sorts that ll wipe off the rust and bring the glitz back.

I have never liked zombie culture anything but the first edition, along with the terrific story telling, was a very satisfying experience. I would never revisit GoW4 again, but TLOU will get a second looksie (push coming to shove ie). 

I was hoping a bit more buzz in here. Damn this chinese virus... the whole momentum towards anything has come to a crashing halt. But the whole sentiment of people trying their best to ward off a threat like that has the makings of a TLOU type setup.

On 3/29/2020 at 6:54 PM, hope said:

It will be delayed. You cant get physical copies in these times. Digital only release they wont do i think. 

Could very well be ps5 launch. 

Imagine tloi2 and Tshushima as launch titles :)

Well PS5 is definitely going to be pushed back, I don't see it launching before q2 next year. 

16 minutes ago, hazard12345 said:

considering how china is slowly opening the country at least for its citizens. I doubt it.

It's just not hardware, that is one part of it, the software, the supply chain, and how world reacts to China after all this is over will play a huge role. World is going to change, both MS and sony are on same boat, and with how this war is panning out, both will wait for the other to make a move. This holiday season is a definite goner, i hope corona virus vaccine is found in next few months, or this all might just get pushed to Holidays 2021. Don't forget all the games development for next genis also impacted here as well.

4 hours ago, AtheK said:

Well PS5 is definitely going to be pushed back, I don't see it launching before q2 next year. 

Won't make sense. They should be able to get it going in the latter part of the year. Unless the economic hit that has incurred worldwide due to this chinese virus becomes a factor, then maybe yes.

3 hours ago, hazard12345 said:

considering how china is slowly opening the country at least for its citizens. I doubt it.

I doubt anything related to china. The way they suppressed initial reports abt this virus, punished the doctor who got the information going, the way they childishly accused USA for the spread, and the way they have started to claim that only the imported cases now are the reason for the ongoing count increment... there is ZERO credibility with them. They have started to re-open their wet markets even when the spikes for this deadly virus are going on!

This is understandable since the biggest markets are in lockdown and the supply chains are put to a grinding halt. Doubt if it is popular in Japan. 

As for RE3 and Final Fantasy VIIR, Japan is  still open. Till they are making a loss due to lost and delayed physical sales which will be discounted eventually. 

• 2 weeks later...