The Last of Us : Part II

WhiteWolf

3 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Even if you're immune, I really would not want to breath that fungus sh*t. Imagine sneezing when you're 10 feet away from a clicker :P

But even in the first game there had been instances where she was in a spore infested area without mask. In fact that's how Joel got convinced that she was immune. He tells this to Tommy as well in a scene.

The game looks hot though :majesty:

Edited by R3D_D3ViL

28 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

btw considering they are going with survivor theme here.

is ammo for normal weapons scare?

do they have a setting to make plentiful ammo drops appear?

U didn't play the first game?

Judging by the first game and footage so far, Ammo is going to be very scarce, you'll have to make every bullet count. In the last game you'd have to be lucky to even have more than a dozen bullets across all guns at any given point (except the end)

The game dynamically starts dropping more Ammo from dead enemies when you run out of ammo. But yeah, Brick to a face followed by a melee hit would take care of most. Also you would get melee weapons and bow/arrow so unless you play it like uncharted, low ammo shouldn't be a problem 

28 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

The game dynamically starts dropping more Ammo from dead enemies when you run out of ammo. But yeah, Brick to a face followed by a melee hit would take care of most. Also you would get melee weapons and bow/arrow so unless you play it like uncharted, low ammo shouldn't be a problem 

I liked this system in Doom. The probability of health drops would increase if you had less than half health. 

53 minutes ago, Snake said:

output844360af55a86fd4.gif

Dang, I remember playing my 8-bit games decades ago thinking how graphics might evolve in the future, how far have we come :) 

Also, impressive how the PS4 can push such gorgeous visuals, my pro will definitely reach decibel levels with this :D 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

output844360af55a86fd4.gif

The fact that they have accurate reflections even in this slightly muddy water and gloomy weather is insane. Obviously not meant to be aesthetically pleasing, but the world is really detailed

22 minutes ago, AnK said:

I know what I’m about to say is going to be labelled as a controversial statement 

but in an ultra realistic setting,tone & gameplay 

I feel it to be a bit off for a 19 year old to be laying down gorilla warfare on multiple asses 

Male or Female is a different issue altogether 

if it was something like gears or uncharted it would have been still ok 

as realism goes out the window when you are gunning down 100’s of opponents 

I never had a problem in TombRaider either 

but this one is surely turning me off 

anyway gameplay it self is gold 

This is why they have 

Spoiler

Senatorette Armstrong the Golfer, for all your Realism and Whey protein needs :rofl:

btw janab if you had no problem in TR Reboot then you shouldn't in this too.

Atleast Ellie doesn't have the whole kamsin kali, belongs-in-kitchen aura that the nuLara has in TR Reboot series.

33 minutes ago, AnK said:

I know what I’m about to say is going to be labelled as a controversial statement 

but in an ultra realistic setting,tone & gameplay 

I feel it to be a bit off for a 19 year old to be laying down gorilla warfare on multiple asses 

Male or Female is a different issue altogether 

if it was something like gears or uncharted it would have been still ok 

as realism goes out the window when you are gunning down 100’s of opponents 

I never had a problem in TombRaider either 

but this one is surely turning me off 

anyway gameplay it self is gold 

Have you read the leaks?

57 minutes ago, AnK said:

No I haven’t read any leaks 

i’m not a fool 

secondly 

Tomb Raider or be it any other game 

I have no problem 

coz the major factor for immersing yourself into the world is not realism 

I know it’s so important all of a sudden to have female protagonists 

but seriously 

a 19 year old (be it even male)

laying gorilla warfare 

& no if there is a major leak related to protagonist 

I don’t know,I have seen trailers & previews only 

Btw the only other game i know that has the survivor meme in gameplay is the modern Deus Ex games with Adam Jensen, in both of those ammo is scarce, enemies are bullet sponges, and you are paper, inspite of being some OP military cyborg lore-wise, so you are forced to stealth all the time :rofl:

I think it will be similar in this, Ellie will go down in like 4-5 shots if you aren't sneaking most of the time

Just realized this game doesn't have Multiplayer. Had so much fun in the first one (slow but excellent new MP experience) !!!

Hope they release a stand alone MP mode (or even a F2P game) for PS5/PS4 in the future.