The Last of Us : Part II

WhiteWolf

Because the dance scene is set 4 years after tlou and the gameplay scene 5 years after church scene
he is talking about that wrestler like chicks timeline..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

28 minutes ago, sobbii said:

he is talking about that wrestler like chicks timeline..

I think that scene takes place at the same point in time as the gameplay section of the e3 2018 demo.

I think that scene takes place at the same point in time as the gameplay section of the e3 2018 demo.
naah i think thats in the past for one reason only that the clickers are called as demons...

1 minute ago, sobbii said:

naah i think thats in the past for one reason only that the clickers are called as demons...

Actually, there's a part during the e3 demo where they hang a guy and then disembowel him, which is the same thing that was about to be done to that wrestler chick.

Even the enemies are wearing the same clothes in both the videos. So I doubt both those scenes are set very far apart.

Anyway, we won't know for sure till we get to play it.

Actually, there's a part during the e3 demo where they hang a guy and then disembowel him, which is the same thing that was about to be done to that wrestler chick.
Even the enemies are wearing the same clothes in both the videos. So I doubt both those scenes are set very far apart.

Anyway, we won't know for sure till we get to play it.
its been mentioned game plays out in 2 timelines and also that ellie is the only playable character.. so one of them has to be a lie..

5 minutes ago, sobbii said:

its been mentioned game plays out in 2 timelines and also that ellie is the only playable character.. so one of them has to be a lie..

I think both the timelines they are talking about were the ones shown in the e3 demo. So it is entirely possible for Ellie to be a playable character in both of them.

Edited by STICK3Rboy

I think both the timelines they are talking about were the ones shown in the e3 demo.

idk bro its confusing right now.. the demo was cut like that just to shock us i am sure it wont play out like that.. it will happen in vwey linear way in the game the church scene thn whatever sh*t takes place and that sends ellie on path of vengeance..

but i guess u r right we can only speculate..

Or the Ellie's mom sequence could be a short prologue sequence at the start. Anyways I don't think Joel will die or ND will kill him right at the beginning. I mean everyone expected one of the either characters to die in the first game for a powerful ending but ND went with something that was even more powerful. 

4 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

They have not given any release year, right?  I think it's 2020 cross generation tittle. PS5 and PS4. 

I highly doubt that.

We know ND obviously has a second team, which I'm sure is working for something on the PS5. But this will be PS4/PS4Pro only, IMO.