The Last of Us : Part II

PS Fan

13 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

So will they show Pro footage or PS5? . Last reveal had graphics too good for PS4 :P

Pro footage. No PS5 footage will be shown until Sony officially announces the PS5.

And really - you're still surprised at graphics after seeing things like RDR2 - even on 2013 hardware like base PS4 and Xbox One? Devs can do amazing things so long as they focus and don't have to deal with multiple configs like PC.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, roun90 said:

Pro footage. No PS5 footage will be shown until Sony officially announces the PS5.

And really - you're still surprised at graphics after seeing things like RDR2 - even on 2013 hardware like base PS4 and Xbox One? Devs can do amazing things so long as they focus and don't have to deal with multiple configs like PC.

The Reveal was itself crazy looking. They will no doubt again raise the bar.

2 hours ago, Bauji said:

Not going to watch but hope we get info on the release date and info on the contents of the most expensive edition of the game. ?

After hyping up the game's appearance on State of Play so much, they had better reveal the release date at the very least :threatenlumber:

Also, I wish I could be as strong willed and not watch whatever they're gonna show. But after the phenomenal E3 2018 gameplay demo, I'm just starved for more TLOU2 info. Gosh, it's already been more than a year!