The Last of Us : Part II

WhiteWolf

A lone trailer?  That could means that there is no Sony digital event for at least May. Damn you Jim and Sony. 
There won't be any event anytime soon if rumours are to go by....

Sonys PS5 design will be revealed June 2nd in a magazine.. Same would be put up on psblog.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

A lone trailer?  That could means that there is no Sony digital event for at least May. Damn you Jim and Sony. 

Sonys PS5 design will be revealed June 2nd in a magazine.. Same would be put up on psblog.

13 hours ago, Mysteryman said:

Whenever there is going to be an event, they'll focus on new and next gen titles and not existing ones. 

6 hours ago, sobbii said:

Yeah I thought Sony would show off the PS5 games in a digital event this May before they are covered in this magazine. 

PS5_OPM.png

Edited by Mysteryman

7 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

I hope they turn off the comments on that trailer, it will be a sh*t show guaranteed. And wait for the like dislike ratio :lol:

Someone threw a spoiler in bf1 match 2-3 days back, ppl left the server quickly.

They went back and retroactively turned off comments for all previous trailers, you bet they'll be off for this.

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

Go digital

Unless it's highly anticipated by someone, no chance of buying digitally. :P

The only reason I paid full price for a digital FF7 remake is because it was one of my most anticipated games of this gen and due to coronavirus physical was out of the picture.