The Last of Us : Part II

WhiteWolf

I found absolutely no difference with Pro on a 1080p screen. If you people are not planning to get a uhd screen, better skip the pro.

Depends on the game and how developers optimize it for Pro

Lot of games games look much better @ 1080p downsampled on Pro

here

http://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=36686&p=2211263

I still can't believe that TLOU2 exists. I'm still in the state of utter shock. The unveil was phenomenal. Ellie looks badass.

Trggr ke Aate Hi aap bhi aa gaye.. Time to change your name from aloy to ellie.. :rofl:

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

One of the theories I read is that Joel might be dead in the game and Ellie might be suffering hallucinations of existence of Joel which has driven her mad to kill everyone of them.

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

One of the reasons this theory sounds right is Joel doesn't seemed to have aged in the trailer .

Go check the trailer check his face from side and come back.

And moreover Joel seems to be without any bruises and cuts.

Edited by Iceman™

Dont think they will kill the main character. That trailer can also mean,that Ellie goes on her own to kill and joel comes in late when everything is done.No comment on Joel`s age :P In UC4 also none of the main characters die.

It is so funny how Naughty Dog releases an intriguing trailer and keeps everyone guessing :majesty:

People these days are taking every trailer to be of kojimas over analysing it and over thinking it.. While it's a pretty straightforward trailer.. Joel doesn't seem to have aged they say Bhai 45 saal Ka aadmi 4 saal aur add Kar do I don't think it will look that different.. While ellie was 14 and is 19 now so will look aged more compared to a 45 year old for obvious reasons..

Well thats a concern for me as he is out. The combat and map layout was awesome in previous game, hope its just as good as the last one.

Yup! I think we'll get an idea with The Lost Legacy since it is being handled by new directors. We'll see how well it goes! Till then, no point in worrying. Let's just hope for the best.

One of the reasons this theory sounds right is Joel doesn't seemed to have aged in the trailer .

His dialogue reading seems more internal too "Now what are you going to do next?" Sounds like something you say to yourself. His appearance as a silhouette also made him seem more imaginary then real.

The home looks similar to the one in we see they end up in the DLC of Left Behind. My guess is we get to play him in the prologue, the way we got to play his daughter in the first game, all the way to his death.

His dialogue reading seems more internal too "Now what are you going to do next?" Sounds like something you say to yourself. His appearance as a silhouette also made him seem more imaginary then real.

The home looks similar to the one in we see they end up in the DLC of Left Behind. My guess is we get to play him in the prologue, the way we got to play his daughter in the first game, all the way to his death.

I thought that was Joel's place from the start of first game...