The Last of Us : Part II

WhiteWolf

8 minutes ago, Mystique_Myth said:

I hope they sell the Ellie Edition in India as well. TLOU is my favorite of all time. I wanna buy the most expensive edition for this game.

Her Face looks pretty bad i think. Hope they release a video for Ellie Edition showing everything in detail.

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

Game is designed  keeping base ps4 in mind(which is pretty evident from latest trailer). On Pro you will get nothing but resolution boost just like all other PS4 games and PS5 will boost resolution and hopefully 60fps. So no point waiting till fall 2020 for PS5 and miss out on such a fantastic game. You will feel left out when we all will be talking about it at launch in spoiler thread :P

I am not waiting to play this game on PS5 especially. It's just that I sold my PS4 few months back .  If I knew this game was going to be released in February I would have kept my PS4 and sold it only after playing this game . 

Yeah I guess I will miss out and will have to wait. 

22 hours ago, hope said:

This will be a Magnum Opus. The Hype for this will be a never before seen one. The wave will get stronger tomorrow.

This whole revenge story is too predictable. Joel dying midway and all. Dont think ND would do that. My Bet is Joel is already dead or lost.

ND has to know, the expectation from this game will so so high and it will be criticized even if it falters one bit.

Lol. Calm down.