The Last of Us : Part II

PS Fan

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

Oh so now its ok to release it? :rofl: 

Also @Heaven Angel If they have sorted out their physical disc problems, why not?

Surely you don't think this June release is digital exclusive right? Might be digital only in India - though I don't think they care about that.

Edited by roun90

17 minutes ago, roun90 said:

Also @Heaven Angel If they have sorted out their physical disc problems, why not?

Surely you don't think this June release is digital exclusive right? Might be digital only in India - though I don't think they care about that.

Even sekiro got a physical release, which was not planned by sony :P

Guys, can we not discuss anything about the leak on this thread. no ling to tweets, youtube/twitch vids  etc.

Please create another topic for this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

The comments under the official tweets :blink:a

Not surprising tbh. The gaming community on a whole is toxic af.

The replies are part over-entitled shits and part xbots, who are rejoicing at this 'misfortune' of Sony's crown jewel.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, quixote_1989 said:

The replies are part over-entitled shits and part xbots, who are rejoicing at this 'misfortune' of Sony's crown jewel.

The rage isn't because of the leaks or the infamous ND employee. People are sour because of the story. 

12 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

The rage isn't because of the leaks or the infamous ND employee. People are sour because of the story. 

Got that hint from a few tweets, but many more were in the lines of "serves them right for pushing PC agenda"... typical incel stuff.

7 hours ago, quixote_1989 said:

I wish it was bots, because the vitriol flung around is going far beyond console wars. Its straight up 4chan level stuff.

Also spoiler thread is here

Relax guys.. I feel just the gameplay and graphics will make up for all things.
I still remember how dumbfounded I was when I discovered that the flashlight on/off clicking sound was coming from the controller in the first game.
I didn't know that the DS4 had a small speaker and it was one of the first games I played on the console :P

So fanboys are butthurt over the story? Good! 

It means that Druckmann and co. have tried to tell the story that they actually want to tell regardless of whether it will go down well with fans. I appreciate them more for it.

Edited by STICK3Rboy
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

So fanboys are butthurt over the story? Good! 

It means that Druckmann and co. have tried to tell the story that they actually want to tell regardless of whether it will go down well with fans. I appreciate them more for it.

It is the same kind of story there was in game of thrones season 7 and season 8.

ofc that blew up in their face, so we will see what reaction people give to this.

1 minute ago, PhantomShade said:

It is the same kind of story there was in game of thrones season 7 and season 8.

ofc that blew up in their face, so we will see what reaction people give to this.

Well, the quality of writing and narrative can make all the difference coz they can elevate even the simplest and most generic of stories. And from what I've played of Druckmann's work so far, I have faith in him.

Haven't seen GoT past season 4, but from what I can tell, bad writing was one of the biggest problems of the final seasons.