The Last of Us : Part II

WhiteWolf

5 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

I wish it was bots, because the vitriol flung around is going far beyond console wars. Its straight up 4chan level stuff.

Also spoiler thread is here

Not clicking on that. Luckily, I do not follow "gaming twitter" much ? 

3 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

But what if the digital version is eligible for a free upgrade to the PS5 version or something? :naughty:

Awwwww yeees. If that's the case then TLOU P2 would be the first game I buy day one/full price.

It was a perfect blend of character dialogue , interaction, level design and tense gameplay that made us so connected to the story of the first game. The story in itself was nothing extraordinary. 2020 is really the absolute worst year ever!

Also, May I ask the people here to remove the spoiler post, I can easily avoid the spoilers elsewhere but when that post comes up in Ivg, it is so difficult to resist!!

20 hours ago, kmkaks said:

It was a perfect blend of character dialogue , interaction, level design and tense gameplay that made us so connected to the story of the first game. The story in itself was nothing extraordinary. 2020 is really the absolute worst year ever!

Also, May I ask the people here to remove the spoiler post, I can easily avoid the spoilers elsewhere but when that post comes up in Ivg, it is so difficult to resist!!

+1 spoiler thread should go in my opinion as well.  May be delete after couple of days after all have their discussions

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pacifier said:

+1 spoiler thread should go in my opinion as well.  May be delete after couple of days after all have their discussions

Install the spoiler protection extension on your browser and put in all the last of us related keywords to be blocked. It's probably going a bit overboard but it might be the only way you can stay spoiler-free.

f**king Google feed (Google App on phone) spoiled the game for me. Started showing TLOU2 news the minute I started browsing IVG and other gaming websites again. :exoticdance:Should have just clicked on the 'don't show anymore of TLOU' button :pwnt: anyway you guys should do it at least. If you have read TLOU related articles chances are very soon some article will be in your feed that has the entire f**king plot in its headline.