The Last of Us : Part II

WhiteWolf

Im just posting what i read and watched.  Didn't realise my post about ND will make you mad and get personal lol.

Suure, it's somebody else's opinion. Not like you have a problem with "social justice".

92618af1bdab515c9f4df760d5e73f49.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

^^In case you ever want to see what single digit IQ posting looks like. 

40 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

you cannot afford to loose many more brain cells by "reading and watching" 4chan crap. Kinda running low already. :lol:

:rofl::rofl: Agreed

The guy you are talking about is so self obsessed that he easily refers someone mad if you poke him or if you disagree with him. :fap:

Edited by GameAnalyzer

4 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Its a bullshit 4chan source. What's funny is that her name would be mostly forgotten if it wasn't for these sexists morons from 4chan and youtube who keep bringing it up :lol: 

I agree. Whenever I hear her name, its because someone is abusing her or sending her death/rape threats. If she is pushing her agenda so much, just ignore her so her relevance will fade away. She is still prominent not because of people who likes her rather because of the hatred people have for her.

3 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Being respectful of women, showing women characters in a dignified (not a troppy sexual way) and writing strong female characters is SJW crap? How does it matter from where he got influenced? Ultimately, everyone who is making a game is influenced by his own political views and makes what he wants to make.

It is another thing that as soon as a character is female or black or homosexual, people suddenly start caring about politics and other crap. As if every character is supposed to be a white straight male by default and any deviation is politics and agenda.

This so much! I can understand if people are upset because of a genuine reason but having racial diversity in a game does not warrant spewing so much hatred.

3 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Personally, none of this will stop me from playing the game. I really liked Tlou 1. Joel and Elie are among my all time favourite characters in games and i want to see how their story end. I was pissed after checking the leaks and how they treating certain characters in Tlou 2, but now i have decided to keep open mind and judge after playing the game myself.  But its still sad that game devs support people like Anita who pushes their personal crap agenda through video games. Bioware also huge fan of Anita sarkessian and they already went downhill and i fear ND will be next lol.

As if Bioware needed her help :lol: 

1 hour ago, b!T said:

I agree. Whenever I hear her name, its because someone is abusing her or sending her death/rape threats. If she is pushing her agenda so much, just ignore her so her relevance will fade away. She is still prominent not because of people who likes her rather because of the hatred people have for her.

This so much! I can understand if people are upset because of a genuine reason but having racial diversity in a game does not warrant spewing so much hatred.

As if Bioware needed her help :lol: 

Yeah, actually even TLOU 1 revolves around Ellie, So her being a protagonist here isnt surprising.

Although I'm not a big fan of agenda pushing like Marvel did with Captain Marvel, essentially making every male hero useless compared to her.

8 minutes ago, adity said:

Superman existing doesn't make all other heroes useless so I don't really agree with it and they also have the stupid excuse of her just being busy so that's fine. I do believe that it is a horribly conceptualised character. She is just such a smug a**hole and is not even cool and funny like Stark and also is super boring. Like if I was an Avenger, I'd probably just let Thanos win than ask her for help. 

Thing is , when other DC heroes attack Darkseid, they actually do some damage. Even Batman does.

In Avengers, even the hulk in full rage mode couldnt damage thanos while Smug a*s Captain Marvel just shrugged off his punch like its nothing. A character coming out of nowhere is suddenly makes other heroes seem useless. So that kind of over the top feminism is barf inducing.

Other than that nothing "SJW" about having great female characters in games , such as Aloy, Chloe and Nadine, Bayonetta, Ellie, etc as these games have been specifically created around these characters.

5 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Does anybody buy these in India?

I've seen chumps..er..Champs! :P, on IVG cough up twice the money for collectors edition than the actual retail price (a guy here ,not too long back, sold a collectors edition for a certain game for 20k, when it retailed for 11k on GTS. Apprarently there was a shortage/delay in supply, and somehow a few months after the actual release he came across multiple pieces from a seller.)

Edited by playstationdude

59 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Does anybody buy these in India?

They will get 100 or 200 games, the big shops will pick few, and ya they will get sold out, specially for this overhyped game :scarerun:

13 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

it’s really tempting. Not a bad deal at all. I really like statue. 

go for it, it will sell out quickly, maybe check with mcubes if they will get it, could save you cool 10%

• Thanks 1

So physical copies possible then? 
Ya looks like that, hopefully shipping is allowed for your area. I would buy it few months later anyway.

Sent from my HD1911 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 4/30/2020 at 8:15 AM, WhiteWolf said:

f**k i should have avoided spoilers man. I thought it will not come this year :/

June 17 not so far

lol thats no excuse to see spoilers..

agle saal bhul jaata kya..??

maybe you would have hence forgotten how xbox has been most of this gen and are on a bandwagon for next gen lol..