The Last of Us : Part II

WhiteWolf

5 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

Whats the problem with base ps4? I am pretty sure it will be good. Only tlg was a mess sometimes, otherwise ps4 gives a good 30 fps experience.

TLG i faced zero problems on base ps4. 

Cant wait for this. 

20 minutes ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

Ellie is shown wearing a mask. Did she not tell people about her being infected? 

Even if you're immune, I really would not want to breath that fungus sh*t. Imagine sneezing when you're 10 feet away from a clicker :P

1 hour ago, PhantomShade said:

I should have waited 2 years and bought PS4 Pro instead of base PS4 :/

Not worth it Unless u have a 4k tv. Every single game they've put out since pro launch has looked almost identical to the base release. Tlou 2 should be no different

19 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Everyone feels bad for the dogs bruh, everyone.

Videogame dogs are grade A assholes though, from MGS3 to RE2 to CoD to Bloodborne. That howling sound every time someone activates attack dog killstreak on enemy team, fk that noise.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Also, dunno if it's just me but the human kills feel really uncomfortable to look at in this game. The visuals, animations (esp facial), them screaming etc. Even felt bad for the dog when she tosses a Molotov at it. :mellow:

Yup, me too. Hope they have options to turn off sound effects / gore etc.  Soo want to play this but watching the gameplay itself , felt too real, the knife kills, sound effects etc.

51 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Also, dunno if it's just me but the human kills feel really uncomfortable to look at in this game. The visuals, animations (esp facial), them screaming etc. Even felt bad for the dog when she tosses a Molotov at it. :mellow:

I know right! For the first time ever, the immersion was kinda unsettling! It felt like you were actually killing a person alive! With a life! Like killing a kid playing psp, killing another person talking about his relationship! I think Nd planned to make you feel bad about killing.

https://www.gamestop.com/collection/last-of-us-part-2

New features include:

Dogs - One of the most noticeable new features of the game is the inclusion of dogs. These dogs are in the game to follow your scent and will attack you as soon as they have sniffed you out. The game doesn’t pull any punches or “stray” from the idea that while you’re playing as Ellie in a struggle to survive.

Puzzles - Within the game there are a litany of puzzles that need to be solved in order to continue forward while incurring minimal damage. These puzzles are in the form of booby traps that you, as Ellie, need to lay to kill your attackers in the most efficient way possible. Finding the best way to lure your attackers into narrow doorways and ignite them with Molotov cocktails is just one of the many puzzles you’ll need to solve to continue moving in the right direction.

wtf Gamestop..  :rofl:

11 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

Did they develop it for PS5 and then do a PS4 version? What a massive downgrade. :lol:

Right on time.

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

Videogame dogs are grade A assholes though, from MGS3 to RE2 to CoD to Bloodborne. That howling sound every time someone activates attack dog killstreak on enemy team, fk that noise.

#Notalldoggos

2 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Even if you're immune, I really would not want to breath that fungus sh*t. Imagine sneezing when you're 10 feet away from a clicker :P

Immune chodo, if you breathe any particulate matter continuously even if it does not turn you into a fungus zombie, you will get all kinds of respiratory ailments

3 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

Whats the problem with base ps4? I am pretty sure it will be good. Only tlg was a mess sometimes, otherwise ps4 gives a good 30 fps experience.

I got insecure because every other exclusive i see the videos and screencaps all say "From PS4 Pro" or something similar on the bottom left.

Meanwhile on PS4 Pro website they say the enhanced games on it have better textures, greater draw distance, etc apart from the :wOOtjumpy: OMG GUYS ITS 4K :wOOtjumpy: thing.

3 hours ago, hope said:

In E3 2018 trailer she gets shot in arm i think with arrow or bullet.

I think this the next-gen health bar.

Where until your HP reaches the 0 you get grazes, shot in arm leg etc, and when hp reaches zero you get headshot or shot in chest etc.

100% i bet when ellie reaches 1/4th of health or something they will  show her crawling with a bloodtrail till the hp refills/healing item is applied and then she is back to normal again