The Last of Us : Part II

WhiteWolf

18 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

I think sony revised the hardware somewhere in 2017/2018

nope it's discontinued now, they stopped production altogether.

btw coming back to topic, i once saw this gameplay video of original TLOU, in that you had Joel melee'ing everyone, like the hand to hand combat moves seemed brutal af, like much more better that what you'd see in UC.

Is such high energy melee possible in this game? all gameplay i've seen so far is Ellie whacking people with a club in the face just once and running or putting a knife in their jugular etc, it's basically the bare minimum violence needed to survive.

btw coming back to topic, i once saw this gameplay video of original TLOU, in that you had Joel melee'ing everyone, like the hand to hand combat moves seemed brutal af, like much more better that what you'd see in UC.

Is such high energy melee possible in this game? all gameplay i've seen so far is Ellie whacking people with a club in the face just once and running or putting a knife in their jugular etc, it's basically the bare minimum violence needed to survive.
Your question can only be answered once the game is out..

You have seen the same videos that we have..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Your question can only be answered once the game is out..

You have seen the same videos that we have..

57 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

59 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Ofcourse it is. TLOU1 was about visceral melee as well. Ellie runs hard, and uses her momentum to whack people into the next dimension.

6 hours ago, sobbii said:

I think that's a photoshopped pic of when Cory gaev him a gow copy..

ya he has mentioned it in the comments section

On 5/28/2020 at 10:39 PM, Pacifier said:

Just realized this game doesn't have Multiplayer. Had so much fun in the first one (slow but excellent new MP experience) !!!

Hope they release a stand alone MP mode (or even a F2P game) for PS5/PS4 in the future. 

Same here. It was really fun. Hope they release it as a patch.