The Last of Us : Part II

WhiteWolf

16 hours ago, sobbii said:

Biggest game of the generation.. Coming at a time when every business has taken a hit..
Its very optimistic of you to have expected a discount pre release..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I got the special edition on Amazon with 10% off using SBI cc....now the same discount is applicable with citicard 

Edited by kold_war

Finally got around to playing Left Behind and loved it! Don't know why it took me so long to play this brilliant little DLC. Short and sweet with the same quality of writing and voice-acting from the main game.

Now I'm all set for Part II :bounce:

2 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Finally got around to playing Left Behind and loved it! Don't know why it took me so long to play this brilliant little DLC. Short and sweet with the same quality of writing and voice-acting from the main game.

Now I'm all set for Part II :bounce:

Still need to finish it. I think I was in an abandoned mall at the very beginning and heard a clicker go clicktttrrrrk and noped the fk out.

10 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Just a suggestion-: Can we not post any morere gifs/videos? I think at this point there is a high risk of spoilers.

Even I have managed to skip most of the trailers/gameplay videos to avoid the risk of spoilers and the crux of the game.

10 days more to go! :egyptian:

6 hours ago, adity said:

Lol literally the same for me. Clickers give me so much anxiety. I cannot play tlou after the first time. 

Haha same here. I did manage to finish TLOU1 on my second attempt. 

But, I think since then I have evolved, I managed to watch a few horror TV shows including The Haunting of Hill House.

I have watched most of the videos and trailers for this game so I know exactly what to expect. :fear:   

Clickers are one of if not the most intimidating foes in the history of video games. In dark alleys when they charge at you, the whole situation becomes extremely tensed.

It seems as if these clickers have mutated even further and have become even more hideous than before (In TLOU2)

17 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Still need to finish it. I think I was in an abandoned mall at the very beginning and heard a clicker go clicktttrrrrk and noped the fk out.

:lol:

Yeah, they are indeed a bit anxiety inducing. As it's been a while since I played the main game, I was initially a bit unsure too if I would be able to deal with those f**kers.

But it's really not that bad. You should definitely finish the game. There are some really nice moments in there.

4 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

:lol:

Yeah, they are indeed a bit anxiety inducing. As it's been a while since I played the main game, I was initially a bit unsure too if I would be able to deal with those f**kers.

But it's really not that bad. You should definitely finish the game. There are some really nice moments in there.

To survive clickers, I'll give you the same advice they give to people going to prison.

Wanna live... get a shiv.

• Haha 1

QaRmXNS.jpg

Then bunch of fking salty bots attacked him so he deleted it and posted this instead

Fking fanboys. They'll run back to Spencer again begging him to make games like these and he'll be like "just wait, they're coming"