The Last of Us : Part II

WhiteWolf

10 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

My ps4 is giving me overheating error so I won't be getting it till I get a new ps4, which I will when the malls in mumbai open. 

True story.... My launch PS3 died when tlou released and I had to get a new PS3 and my launch ps4 is broken and I'll have to buy a new ps4 to play tlou2. 

Can't you open it up and clean it? It could be just dust, clogging up the fans and vents. 

I remember bringing down my PS3's temperature drastically after I did a cleanup.

7 minutes ago, Ram Dante said:

Can't you open it up and clean it? It could be just dust, clogging up the fans and vents. 

I remember bringing down my PS3's temperature drastically after I did a cleanup.

Been doing it for the last few years and generally only games that pushed the ps4 used to show that error but now even indie games have problem. 

49 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

My ps4 is giving me overheating error so I won't be getting it till I get a new ps4, which I will when the malls in mumbai open. 

True story.... My launch PS3 died when tlou released and I had to get a new PS3 and my launch ps4 is broken and I'll have to buy a new ps4 to play tlou2. 

Why buy it now, wait until ps5 release is announced (which might come soon) , most probably Sony would reduce the price of PS4.... My PS4 can't read disc anymore, and I wanted to buy a pro since some time, but feel it's a waste of money to buy ps4 again, now that, ps5 release is around the corner !

11 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

Why buy it now, wait until ps5 release is announced (which might come soon) , most probably Sony would reduce the price of PS4.... My PS4 can't read disc anymore, and I wanted to buy a pro since some time, but feel it's a waste of money to buy ps4 again, now that, ps5 release is around the corner !

I have around 30k voucher credit on cex. Will buy it and then sell it back to them once they get PS5 stock. With the current economic situation I don't know if these guys will even survive the next 6-12 months, so better to buy now (once malls open) than regret losing the whole thing later. 

48 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Been doing it for the last few years and generally only games that pushed the ps4 used to show that error but now even indie games have problem. 

Its probably dried up thermal paste. Time to repaste and change thermal pads on the memory chips.

I'm gonna get it used from in a month or so when it drops to 3k or something. Will probably sell it after finishing since I definitely won't play it again. 
Same here. I am excited for the game but blowing 4k now doesn't looks enticing when I have a big backlog of games to play. Just spent 3500 on a new controller and getting a hard drive soon for 6k to store downloaded games. However if it was GTA6 releasing would have pre ordered it [emoji4]

Will do a rerun of TLOU soon and will get this in a couple of months when second hand prices are gud.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Mah n****. Decided to do the same. Just too many expenses, plus TP is gonna be flooded with copies. :P

Yeah. Although I doubt all these people buying Special Editions and Deluxe Editions plan on selling the game afterwards, even if they keep the figure or whatever.

I can't really ask my mom for her credit card again, I spent 3500 on a new controller already.

Still, I'm sure TP will have quite a few copies going around soon, though I don't plan on buying it for some time.

I'm gonna get it used from in a month or so when it drops to 3k or something. Will probably sell it after finishing since I definitely won't play it again. 
Same here. I am excited for the game but blowing 4k now doesn't looks enticing when I have a big backlog of games to play. Just spent 3500 on a new controller and getting a hard drive soon for 6k to store downloaded games. However if it was GTA6 releasing would have pre ordered it [emoji4]

Will do a rerun of TLOU soon and will get this in a couple of months when second hand prices are gud.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, harsh1387 said:

However if it was GTA6 releasing would have pre ordered it emoji4.png

GTA 6 hehe

Would've sold my soul to the devil to buy the CE on that one

Yeah, the last time I played TLOU was back on the PS3 in 2014 I guess? Will hopefully play the remaster sometime on PS4, and then get TLOU2 later this year

I've forgotten most of the game anyway, and I don't wanna watch it on Youtube

I'm gonna wait for some reviews, here and elsewhere from regular gamers instead of the popular websites.... Going by the trailers so far, the game still feels too gritty/violent for my liking.  I loved the first game, but feel the devs took it a little far in this one. Anyway, will wait for more opinions before buying.  Have my gow and other games in my backlog to give me company.

4 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

Just curious, wanna get a head count on this?

How many of you pre-ordered TLOU2? any edition, physical/digital counts.

Or you're going to get it Day 1.

I'm not gonna get it at release myself, but I figure if a game is gonna get a lot of pre-orders (question of faith), its this one. 

Once it hits 1500 rupees mark. 

• Like 2