The Last of Us : Part II

WhiteWolf

1 minute ago, kold_war said:

oh .....thats awesome :good:

any credible source for this? 

as development began on the evolution of our Factions mode from The Last of Us Part I, the vision of the team grew beyond an additional mode that could be included with our enormous single player campaign. Wanting to support both visions, we made the difficult choice that The Last of Us Part II would not include an online mode.

However, you will eventually experience the fruits of our team’s online ambitions, but not as part of The Last of Us Part II. When and where it will be realised is still to be determined. But rest assured, we are as big a fan of Factions as the rest of our community and are excited to share more when it’s ready.

Official Statement from ND

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Who is this guy anyway? First time I'm hearing of him. Good publicity for him I guess. 

He is IMHO the best game reviewer around at the moment (even beats ACG). Even though his opinion doesn't match mine at times, I find his reviews very detailed, well articulated and a joy to listen to.

Edited by STICK3Rboy

1 hour ago, dylanjosh said:

Who is this guy anyway? First time I'm hearing of him. Good publicity for him I guess. 

:lol:

Not everyone who dislikes your favorite game/series/console/exclusive is doing it for publicity. 

18 hours ago, Snake said:

How many here are going for going for a digital; copy vs a physical?

Pre-ordered a standard physical copy earlier this month as I managed to get it comparatively cheap @ less than 3k. 

Hopefully the copies get shipped early so that at least it can be played in the weekend. *fingers crossed*

Edited by R3D_D3ViL

57 minutes ago, Kushagra said:

Best place to order a physical copy from?

Any retailers other than FK/Amazon who ship game on time, preferably a day early?

Gametheshop.. but I dont think anyone is shipping a day early.. retailers are not supposed to...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Gametheshop.. but I dont think anyone is shipping a day early.. retailers are not supposed to...

I pre-ordered Death Stranding from GTS last year. They shipped it a day early and I got the game on release date.

1 hour ago, Kushagra said:

Best place to order a physical copy from?

Any retailers other than FK/Amazon who ship game on time, preferably a day early?

GTS. If you live in Mumbai or nearby Cities/States. Most likely you will get it Day1. I’m in Hyderabad. I ordered 2-3times I got it day1. 

Edited by GameAnalyzer
  • Like 1