The Last of Us : Part II

WhiteWolf

As far as I know, thats just regular artwork that most games have.

The reversible cover thing was announced much later, and its the one GTS is doing. But there are standard editions without the reversible cover art as announced back when all the different editions were revealed.

The dude lives in Cali, and he still does his stupid intro for the video lol :P

He does have a pretty sick collection though, 400 games or so.

Yeah, man. f**ker made a 4 minute video out of opening a video game case. 
What's worse is people actually watch it. I mean what's the point of it?

Also I did not understand a word he said it all sounded like, whatsapptodhayunvoxahushbshshhshsjsjsj

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

Yeah, man. f**ker made a 4 minute video out of opening a video game case. 

Also I did not understand a word he said it all sounded like, whatsapptodhayunvoxahushbshshhshsjsjsj

5 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

His video is kind of meh but I can see the appeal of videos like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRUc8mJN95g

Also there's a massive "Kinder Eggs Unboxing" culture on YouTube. Apparently toddlers LOVE that sh*t. 

14 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Also there's a massive "Kinder Eggs Unboxing" culture on YouTube. Apparently toddlers LOVE that sh*t. 

Fuuuccckkk don't remind me. Went thru 3 years of that sh*t with my daughter and anyone looking at my youtube history would think I'm 3 years old.

49 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

If I'm being honest, when I didn't own a PS4 I watched basically every video the dude has on his channel. Till I got bored of his accent lol.  Still watch unboxings, but now its custom gaming PCs, or Nintendo stuff. You watch what you can't have. Though I did end up buying the PS4 so :thumbsup:

Somebody watch this, its so weird. This guy makes the funniest expressions. He has a weird way of pronouncing stuff.

Edited by Chirag2001

You guys are complaining when he makes a video just opening a damn case? Well he used to open pizza boxes too, and that sh*t is plain weird lmao

If I'm being honest, when I didn't own a PS4 I watched basically every video the dude has on his channel. Till I got bored of his accent lol.  Still watch unboxings, but now its custom gaming PCs, or Nintendo stuff. You watch what you can't have. Though I did end up buying the PS4 so [emoji106]

Somebody watch this, its so weird. This guy makes the funniest expressions. He has a weird way of pronouncing stuff.

These videos game me a business idea of unpacking my milk packet, newspaper etc every day and making a video on it. $$$profit$$$

• Haha 1

You guys are complaining when he makes a video just opening a damn case? Well he used to open pizza boxes too, and that sh*t is plain weird lmao

If I'm being honest, when I didn't own a PS4 I watched basically every video the dude has on his channel. Till I got bored of his accent lol.  Still watch unboxings, but now its custom gaming PCs, or Nintendo stuff. You watch what you can't have. Though I did end up buying the PS4 so [emoji106]

These videos game me a business idea of unpacking my milk packet, newspaper etc every day and making a video on it. $$$profit$$$