The Last of Us : Part II

WhiteWolf

9 hours ago, Walker said:

Man I won't be able to start until 6AM Saturday when my shift ends :cry:

You guys at least have 2 days off....I have a full working Saturday this weekend :rolleyes:i only get to play on Sunday if Amazon delivers the disc on time :P

14 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

If I'm being honest, when I didn't own a PS4 I watched basically every video the dude has on his channel. Till I got bored of his accent lol.  Still watch unboxings, but now its custom gaming PCs, or Nintendo stuff. You watch what you can't have. Though I did end up buying the PS4 so :thumbsup:

Somebody watch this, its so weird. This guy makes the funniest expressions. He has a weird way of pronouncing stuff.

Ha, you can see comments on his videos, of people complaining that he did not actually give what he promised to give away to winners of his give aways. ?

Of all the video game unboxers, this dude is the most annoying.

From someone playing the game early..

"The violence is brutal as anything I've seen in a game. I hit someone with a scissor upgraded crowbar, knocked half their face in, and pieces of their skin stuck to the wall and blood dripped down the wall from each piece of skin."

tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

"The violence is brutal as anything I've seen in a game. I hit someone with a scissor upgraded crowbar, knocked half their face in, and pieces of their skin stuck to the wall and blood dripped down the wall from each piece of skin."

tenor.gif

17 minutes ago, kmkaks said:

Ha, you can see comments on his videos, of people complaining that he did not actually give what he promised to give away to winners of his give aways. ?

Of all the video game unboxers, this dude is the most annoying.

Oh yes. He's got quite a reputation for not actually fulfilling any of the giveaways that he says he's gonna do.

15 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

This is the kind of mindless gore people want from combat in GOW lol. Kratos smashing through phalanxes of enemies, blood everywhere. 

Either way, 1 day to go for pretty much the most anticipated game for console gaming this gen :) 

Knowing ND, it'll be an emotional rollercoaster even if they have upped the violence as reviewers say.

46 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Me likey.

53 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

tenor.gif

Nice, cant wait. 

57 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

tenor.gif

wtf is this bc......ewww :dansgame: :fever: 

22 minutes ago, kold_war said:

my amazon order is still saying estimated date June 28

It says the same for everyone because it tells you the worst date. Yesterday I had a chat with them and they said that the Last Of Us 2 will be shipped on 18th. i.e. today.