The Last of Us : Part II

WhiteWolf

I like how you guys are skirting around the no spoilers rule.

Thank you for not mentioning any specific details, yet the environment or essentially a sense of impending doom is omnipresent from the second you start playing.

At least thats what I gather from all these posts lol.

I just cannot f**king stand the effect of filmgrain in this game and no way to turn it off. It is way overdone, not subtle like Spider-man. Completely destroys the IQ. Stupid ND and their bs artistic touch. If devs are going to add sh*t like film grain, CA or vignettes, just give an option to turn it off. There are way too many game options already. RDR2, an open world game, released years ago shits all over this game in graphics and attention to detail. I hope this grain sh*t is not there in later parts of the game and all this is flashback.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

I like how you guys are skirting around the no spoilers rule.

Thank you for not mentioning any specific details, yet the environment or essentially a sense of impending doom is omnipresent from the second you start playing.

At least thats what I gather from all these posts lol.

People have just started playing tbf

So, I watched a few minutes of gameplay from CarryMinati's stream last night and damn the gameplay and atmosphere in the game are superb!

I don't think I can wait too long but give in... I'll just buy it from PSN and download it. Anyone here playing the digital version here, how big is the download (size)?

1 hour ago, Black_Hawk said:

Anyone here playing the digital version here, how big is the download (size)?

All who were giving their personal reviews till now were on digital. 

The game size is 90+ GB approx. You can start playing after 20 GB 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Heaven Angel said:

I couldn't risk ordering it from Amazon now although it shows Delivery by Sunday (21st) because the weather forecast in Kolkata isn't very promising over the weekend and deliveries might get affected.

Now that I'm almost done with the last DLC for Mafia 3 this perfectly lines up for my next game :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

I couldn't risk ordering it from Amazon now although it shows Delivery by Sunday (21st) because the weather forecast in Kolkata isn't very promising over the weekend and deliveries might get affected.

Now that I'm almost done with the last DLC for Mafia 3 this perfectly lines up for my next game :thumbsup: