The Last of Us : Part II

PS Fan

I switch on my PS4, put WW2 on download, and scroll through the recents tab. Seeing the "Played TLOU2 for the first time" updates from Hope, and everybody.

But I scroll down a little bit more and @Heaven Angel has basically taken enough screenshots to to fill up the entire news feed.  Relax bro :giggle:

Also, be careful, screenshots may contain spoilers. 

47 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

I don't know why people rely on online websites when they can go and grab a physical copy from stores. They're lucky that they have these kind of walk in stores within the city they live. 

All the game stores here are inside malls and all malls are closed. 

1 minute ago, Big Boss said:

Facial expressions are better than some movies. What Sorcery is this? more importantly, WTF ARE THEY GOING TO DO ON PS5?????

Holy f**k is it :panic:

On Era too, people going bonkers over how it looks and plays :panic:

6 hours ago, Snake said:

There is a sense of dread that hangs in the air as soon as you start playing... you will know why soon enough

Yup.

Man, that was intense!

That steadily building tension with that intense music in the background. That really got my heartrate up.

Also, the graphics in the next chapter :O

Edited by STICK3Rboy

1 hour ago, kold_war said:

You do know that the coronavirus is still around right?

Completely aware of it. By now we'd know the precautions to take when going out, even stores like these take precautionary measures to avoid such contact. 

One can easily go and grab if they want. Upto them. 

But as krackchap told, stores are in malls and malls are closed.. lel. 

25 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

I switch on my PS4, put WW2 on download, and scroll through the recents tab. Seeing the "Played TLOU2 for the first time" updates from Hope, and everybody.

But I scroll down a little bit more and @Heaven Angel has basically taken enough screenshots to to fill up the entire news feed.  Relax bro :giggle:

Also, be careful, screenshots may contain spoilers. 

Yea, I'm raping the share button. The game looks beautiful. :D

Don't worry man, I'd post nothing which contain spoilers.

Eveyone beating cultists in the face with spiked planks and meanwhile i am here playing Spidey PS4

DjJ5wLGUcAAOD_V.jpg

How many months/years before this becomes 2K or less ? :fear:

After all i have to get Ghost of Tsushima and P5 Royal also to complete the PS4 exclusive collection

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Eveyone beating cultists in the face with spiked planks and meanwhile i am here playing Spidey PS4

DjJ5wLGUcAAOD_V.jpg

How many months/years before this becomes 2K or less ? :fear:

After all i have to get Ghost of Tsushima and P5 Royal also to complete the PS4 exclusive collection

Considering the reviews and all....I dont expect it to go down even to 3k till Nov'2020

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

17R23fx.jpg

Review bombing without playing the game?

Metacritic user score system is pathetic, there should be a system by now that can confirm the ownership of the game and playtime. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Review bombing without playing the game?

Metacritic user score system is pathetic, there should be a system by now that can confirm the ownership of the game and playtime. 

What makes you think that ownership will change that? People with a narrow sense of mind and stereotypes will give the same score. 

Edited by Mysteryman

Those user scores are very very surprising!! Why?

Maybe because of LGBT community or Excess Gore or ....  God knows what!

On the brighter side....  My Game is about to finish download... Guyz I just cannot control my happiness. Returned to IVG after God Of War,  In between got married, Changed places and loads of things happened.  But when all settled... here the time has come to delve into gaming and remembering all glorious days again!  And what better way to do that with TLoU II

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, HarishProGamer said:

Those user scores are very very surprising!! Why?

Maybe because of LGBT community or Excess Gore or ....  God knows what!

On the brighter side....  My Game is about to finish download... Guyz I just cannot control my happiness. Returned to IVG after God Of War,  In between got married, Changed places and loads of things happened.  But when all settled... here the time has come to delve into gaming and remembering all glorious days again!  And what better way to do that with TLoU II

Ya many cant withstand gore, LGBTQ ,etc plus meta users usually whine about the smallest things lol....so do expect low user scores

And congrats :) 

Edited by kold_war