The Last of Us : Part II

WhiteWolf

I would be skipping this at launch.

Please keep updating this thread (without spoilers ofc) with opinions on if it's a Must play story wise, gameplay difficulty.

Also if the violence is too much as they were making out to be.

Based on the feedback I might end up buying it

1 hour ago, Mysteryman said:

What makes you think that ownership will change that? People with a narrow sense of mind and stereotypes will give the same score. 

Because it is a good game if you ignore the gay and all other story related sh*t.

One of the best there is, and probably the best on PS4.

MetaScore 0 people are those 4chancels who only own PC's capable of playing those 2D Anime ripoff games you find on steam :rofl:

31 minutes ago, Mr.Copyright© said:

Let's go :dance:

wiky7Gb.jpg

Why isn't this the main boxart :/

Looks much better than angery Ellie

Presentation visuals and audio is fantastic. The clicker sounds is spooky. When enemies about to catch up, heart almost beats up with the audio.

Gameplay is smooth. Much improved from basics. The reaction time with running, dodging, attacking is great.

Pacing is bit slow though. I don't like Dina stuff so far. Hopefully picks up. 

40 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

I wasnt. Then mood struck in the morning and DTzone guy delivered within 1 hour to my place. Plus got 200 off the mrp not much at all but still. :P

Ahh couldn't resist lol. 

Have fun playing, congrats on the small discount 

2 hours ago, HarishProGamer said:

Those user scores are very very surprising!! Why?

Maybe because of LGBT community or Excess Gore or ....  God knows what!

On the brighter side....  My Game is about to finish download... Guyz I just cannot control my happiness. Returned to IVG after God Of War,  In between got married, Changed places and loads of things happened.  But when all settled... here the time has come to delve into gaming and remembering all glorious days again!  And what better way to do that with TLoU II

All people blaming Anti-LGBTQ+, did you forget about the other major groups who will bring down the metacritic? These are -

1) Most important ones, Xbox Fans who got a second wind now that a new Console Generation is starting

2) Trolls, who just love to give a 0 Score to a highly acclaimed popular game just for giggles and laughs

3) Trolls who will score a game 0 just so all these discussions as are taking place in these very forums (Blaming anti-LGBTQ Groups and what not) take place while they sit back on their PC laughing while munching popcorn

4) People disappointed by the leaks and genuinely disappointed by the game (The only good critics, these generally will not give 0, but will give something in between 4-7)

Of course the aforementioned Anti-LGBTQ people are also in there. But they are not the only group to downvote. Remember, 99% of Meta User scores will either be 0 or 10. Metacritic User score is the worst place to get an opinion of games, unless the game is very niche and only a small dedicated fanbase will even bother discussing it or voting for it.

Frankly, Sony and Microsoft should incorporate a review platform where only those who purchased a game can leave a review - like Steam does. 99.9% of all these trolls will disappear if $60 has to be put in up front before they are allowed to troll

Edited by roun90

3 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Looks like hate wave has started on twitter and review sites

2 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Review bombing without playing the game?

Metacritic user score system is pathetic, there should be a system by now that can confirm the ownership of the game and playtime. 

2 hours ago, HarishProGamer said:

Those user scores are very very surprising!! Why?

Maybe because of LGBT community or Excess Gore or ....  God knows what!

On the brighter side....  My Game is about to finish download... Guyz I just cannot control my happiness. Returned to IVG after God Of War,  In between got married, Changed places and loads of things happened.  But when all settled... here the time has come to delve into gaming and remembering all glorious days again!  And what better way to do that with TLoU II

5 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

It'll stop these kind of trolls to put biased reasons in reviews. 

3ADtynv.jpg

These people won't spend 60$ to fuel their stereotypical nature and maybe people will take metacritic user score a bit seriously. 

2 minutes ago, roun90 said:

All people blaming Anti-LGBTQ+, did you forget about the other major groups who will bring down the metacritic? These are -

1) Most important ones, Xbox Fans who got a second wind now that a new Console Generation is starting

2) Trolls, who just love to give a 0 Score to a highly acclaimed popular game just for giggles and laughs

3) Trolls who will score a game 0 just so all these discussions as are taking place in these very forums (Blaming anti-LGBTQ Groups and what not) take place while they sit back on their PC laughing while munching popcorn

4) People disappointed by the leaks and genuinely disappointed by the game (The only good critics, these generally will not give 0, but will give something in between 4-7)

Of course the aforementioned Anti-LGBTQ people are also in there. But they are not the only group to downvote. Remember, 99% of Meta User scores will either be 0 or 10. Metacritic User score is the worst place to get an opinion of games, unless the game is very niche and only a small dedicated fanbase will even bother discussing it or voting for it.

FI60zks.gif

41 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Feel like RDR 2 lighting was much better

I feel like comparing anything with RDR2 is unfair at least in terms of visual fidelity. 

TLOU2 looks and feels great as everyone says, but Rockstar is known for their extreme when it comes to the games. RDR2 was borderline crazy with the graphics and attention to detail, and was the best-looking game on PS4 (or PC) as far as I've seen.

About 2 hours in.

Best thing is the Animation and Audio :majesty:

The Audio just elevates the tension in gameplay. The Animations are absolutely mindblowing. How ND? 

Game starts of slow but the cutscenes and voice acting is so brilliant that you just get engrossed in the world. 

Once the xyz character enters, there is this eerie atmosphere now. The whole walking section dayum, you can take a 100 pics there alone :PCant wait to see what happens next.

Gameplay is rock solid and improved. Ellies nimbleness is a welcome change.You cant stay at a place for long or you will be outnumbered.

In a big area,2 clickers,2 infected n 1 runner was there. First i decided to go gung ho but backfired and got swarmed. 

Then i got stealthy,thrice sneaked up behind the clicker n at the last moment fker looked behind. 4th time i literally crawled to get that perfect stealth kill. I am playing on hard so thats why the alertness is much more hightened i think. Took out all by stealth and one clicker knocked his head of :P Gonna save ammo as much as i can now.

That Blizzard holy sh*t :panic: Horses look proper  heighted here:P

The world is staggeringly polished :O

sh*t gonna blow up soon i feel. 

The HDR in this game is one of best I have ever seen. The light sources in this game are very less but completely natural so the effect of HDR is just fantastic. I don't have words to describe it.