The Last of Us : Part II

WhiteWolf

50 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Seeing this thread i suddenly feel the need for 7.1 surround sound system, PS4 Pro and 55 inch 4K HDR OLED TV :fear:

My setup is ready for next gen. I'm just short on PS5/XSX. :P

39 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Just came to this thread to say my PS Pro fan is hardly making any noise

I'm on base PS4 and that is also making far less noise than how people were anticipating. 

7 hours ago, roun90 said:

Why salty gif? I'm sure it's a good game. Just telling not to pay attention to Metacritic User score at all (Frankly, people should have learned this a long time back)

Bro I meant all user scores on meta are salty

Seattle dayum :O

ND just blew it there.Ma eyes :O

About to reach TV Station.

Havent used a single bomb yet. Meele is so satisfying. M trying to disfigure as many heads as possible :P

Animations dear me. Its spectacular. The character of companion to ellie has grown so much and i am starting to like the character now. Brilliant performance there. 

Trying to avoid confrontations and use as less bullets as possible. Kills are Glorious. AI is very good this time. Ammo is pretty low on supply on hards but its managable. 

Also the trip mines section was pretty good. You cant see them properly like how it should be in an overgrown area.

The vegetation is absolutely spectacular :panic:

Edited by hope

Just now, hope said:

Trying to avoid confrontations and use as less bullets as possible. Kills are Glorious. AI is very good this time. 

I was also thinking of playing as stealthily as possible throughout the game but Abby the thicc bitch has ruined my plan. 

Now I'm going in all gun blazing. I want their blood on my boots. These f**kers deserve painful death. 

3 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Fired it up !! Played couple of hours, good vibes overall...

Just came to this thread to say my PS Pro fan is hardly making any noise, I have GOW edition console Btw...and I definitely noticed  how even GoW game which used to make loud noise on my old Pro suddenly became quiet when played on this... not sure if it changes later.. but rocksolid till now.. 

@HarishProGamer - How much for the C9 Bro? Assume you are in Blore.. where did you pick up, please PM me.

I have the god of war edition too and I hardly can hear any noise of the fan which people complain about 

3 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Fired it up !! Played couple of hours, good vibes overall...

Just came to this thread to say my PS Pro fan is hardly making any noise, I have GOW edition console Btw...and I definitely noticed  how even GoW game which used to make loud noise on my old Pro suddenly became quiet when played on this... not sure if it changes later.. but rocksolid till now.. 

@HarishProGamer - How much for the C9 Bro? Assume you are in Blore.. where did you pick up, please PM me.

I have the god of war edition too and I hardly can hear any noise of the fan which people complain about 

3 hours ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

My amazon order seems to be stuck in ‘ preparing to dispatch’ mode since yesterday. I guess its time to cancel the pre-order. Do they refund immediately?

3 hours ago, Fenix21 said:

Mine says preparing for dispatch since yesterday.

That's what I was seeing until 6:05 AM this morning. It now says 'Arriving tomorrow by 9:00 PM'. I'd say check with Amazon CS and see if that changes anything. Otherwise, cancel and order again, I guess (assuming they have enough stock).

The standard response for a refund timeframe would be 3-5 or 5-7 business days (but it's almost always in 2-3 days, in my experience). The CS might be able to refund your Amazon Pay wallet or something, maybe, which you can probably use instantly to order again, I think. Not entirely sure about that option, though.

1 minute ago, VelivolusDas said:

That's what I was seeing until 6:05 AM this morning. It now says 'Arriving tomorrow by 9:00 PM'. I'd say check with Amazon CS and see if that changes anything. Otherwise, cancel and order again, I guess (assuming they have enough stock).

The standard response for a refund timeframe would be 3-5 or 5-7 business days (but it's almost always in 2-3 days, in my experience). The CS might be able to refund your Amazon Pay wallet or something, maybe, which you can probably use instantly to order again, I think. Not entirely sure about that option, though.

Thanks. The CC is giving a vague response as to the package being stuck in warehouse due to some issues and maybe it gets dispatched in next 48-72 hrs and then receive it by 28th June. Choosing to wait until the end of the day, if it gets dispatched well and good. Else will cancel and go digital.
Any fresh orders shows a delivery by Thursday. I am not holding my breath to get that delivered on time. I guess this is it for Amazon and Games. GTS and mcube are far better.