The Last of Us : Part II

WhiteWolf

31 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

That's what I was seeing until 6:05 AM this morning. It now says 'Arriving tomorrow by 9:00 PM'. I'd say check with Amazon CS and see if that changes anything. Otherwise, cancel and order again, I guess (assuming they have enough stock).

The standard response for a refund timeframe would be 3-5 or 5-7 business days (but it's almost always in 2-3 days, in my experience). The CS might be able to refund your Amazon Pay wallet or something, maybe, which you can probably use instantly to order again, I think. Not entirely sure about that option, though.

i did that bs but still it says estimated date of delivery June 26 and its still in 'preparing for dispatch'
i asked amazon and this is their bs response

I can see your order is in advanced shipping stage

It will dispatch soon within 48-72 hours and will be delivered within June 26,2020

:lol: 

ya they refunded the full amount for my previous order to my CC(in process) .....i can wait for the game.....but whats the point of preordering if you cant deliver it day 1 or day2

9 minutes ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

Thanks. The CC is giving a vague response as to the package being stuck in warehouse due to some issues and maybe it gets dispatched in next 48-72 hrs and then receive it by 28th June. Choosing to wait until the end of the day, if it gets dispatched well and good. Else will cancel and go digital.
Any fresh orders shows a delivery by Thursday. I am not holding my breath to get that delivered on time. I guess this is it for Amazon and Games. GTS and mcube are far better. 

Exactly....theyre just spouting bs.....have made a lot of purchases during this month....had it not been this 10% discount for SE i would have cancelled it asap

Edited by kold_war

14 minutes ago, kold_war said:

i did that bs but still it says estimated date of delivery June 26 and its still in 'preparing for dispatch'
i asked amazon and this is their bs response

:lol: 

ya they refunded the full amount for my previous order to my CC(in process) .....i can wait for the game.....but whats the point of preordering if you cant deliver it day 1 or day2

Exactly....theyre just spouting bs.....have made a lot of purchases during this month....had it not been this 10% discount for SE i would have cancelled it asap

If you want Day 1 in India just get it digital.

Unless you want steelbook or collector's edition version no point getting physical here.

In Gora countries they just walk into their GameStop or whatever and get their copy Day One, we don't have that luxury in this third world country :lol:

But some of us do have tunch internet :naughty:

and cards that work on PSN Store :naughty:

3 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Unless you want steelbook or collector's edition version no point getting physical here.

In Gora countries they just walk into their GameStop or whatever and get their copy Day One, we don't have that luxury in this third world country :lol:

ya i have 200mbps net speed but want the SE contents :P no hurry for the game anyways.....just sucks to see that amazon cant deliver it day 1

13 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

So a twitter video about rope physics in this game

ND :majesty::majesty:

Dude i was like wtf here. So good.

ND is at peak here :majesty:

Story will be hit or miss for some but other than story this game is like a dream. This is next gen stuff right here. 

I cant stress enough how brilliant this game is as a whole package. 

Also found shotgun and met a new enemy type. Had to use all bombs and all gun fire. I simply ran in that red lit area. Thankfully found the exit :P This is horror game sometimes i tell you. 

The amount of hate this is getting in twitter is mind boggling. I wonder if ND expected this or whether they are regretting the approach now.

Just hope this doesn't put them off of trying something new in future.

6 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

The amount of hate this is getting in twitter is mind boggling. I wonder if ND expected this or whether they are regretting the approach now.

Just hope this doesn't put them off of trying something new in future.

Lol do salty incel tweets matter? :lol:

I mean it's not even 4chancels like all the simps here whine about, it's more like salty Xbots and $500 PC owners sh*ting on twitter.

Game has 95 on meta, critics love it because "subverting expectations" story + the gay.

Game will be best selling  for PS4 this year easily.

So much that Ghost of Tsushima will be swept up in the tide, forgotten, and Sony will probably shut down SP.

Game is 10/10 aside from the edgy story, people who played will forget Tiger Woods 2020 and ahimsa bullshit, because of the utter quality and perfection of everything else.

No matter how much of a 4Chanz aut-right LARPer you may be , As a PS4 owner you can't deny that this is the best PS4 exclusive in terms of graphics, animations, physics, sound design, performance/optimization.

Aside from Drunkmann, the rest of their team who works on making the actual game are all golden and very skilled people,you can see it in the game itself.

2 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Depends on where you are. There are many places which do give day 1 and some even do Midnight Launches. GOW/Spiderman/Uncharted 4 etc. all had midnight launches. Unfortunately Corona f**ked that up completely. But even now, if you have a good retailer, they do give home delivery Day 1. A friend of mine ordered TLOU2 Collector's Edition and received it promptly yesterday evening from the retailer.

I am thinking someone magically turned my PS4 pro into PS5.
The game looks unbelievable. The hair tech is never seen before. And facial expressions are the best yet. Also the story, damn them feels. Combat is visceral.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

20200620-154118.jpg

Getting there... oh this wait!

I think you're gonna have a blast with the game's audio. Hearing the clickers sound with bass will be something, lel.

Where's your PS4?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

I am thinking someone magically turned my PS4 pro into PS5.
The game looks unbelievable. The hair tech is never seen before. And facial expressions are the best yet. Also the story, damn them feels. Combat is visceral.

I'm thinking if ND can do this with a 7 year old system. Think what they can achieve with the powerhouse called PS5. 

I can't wait to see their new IP. 

Mark my words, their next IP will be based on SUPERHEROES.  

1 minute ago, Heaven Angel said:

I'm thinking if ND can do this with a 7 year old system. Think what they can achieve with the powerhouse called PS5. 

I can't wait to see their new IP. 

Mark my words, their next IP will be based on SUPERHEROES.  

There are lot of hints littered in tlou2 which suggests their new ip.