The Last of Us : Part II

WhiteWolf

12 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

I think you're gonna have a blast with the game's audio. Hearing the clickers sound with bass will be something, lel.

Where's your PS4?

Haha... getting ready for the heart attack! :wOOtjumpy:

The PS4 is on the rightside table (not in photograph). Along with my other setups.

All those chain link fences and tall barricades with the overgrown environs in the Seattle QZ are reminding me of Jurassic Park 3.

A pack of Velociraptors or a Spinosaurus definitely wouldn't feel out of place :P

Case in point:

qi3DAsA.jpg

Look at that and tell me they're not holding a T-Rex in there.

Edited by STICK3Rboy

I really don't understand this hate, seriously! Why can't people just get the game, play and enjoy it? In a time like this when the world outside is a hazardous chaos why not just sit back and cherish a masterpiece? We are lucky in way we can do so.

But no, that is too difficult an ask! Better is to go online and post some hammy trash reviews and then spit nonsense over a game. Morons. You don't like a game, fair enough. But spend some time with it at least. Half of these reviews which call the game botched, I doubt the reviewers even bought the game and played it in the first place.

There was this game many years ago which came out called "Hidden & Dangerous". I don't if people still remember it here. I played it in my school years. The game was a solid title but it was incredibly buggy (crash problems). But then people got past that and played the game irrespective of it. Now, I understand games these days with such bugs won't be tolerated because now we have come to expect a certain level of polish in titles that are released. But what I'm essentially saying is, when that layer of bugs were guided past in Hidden and Dangerous the core game was good and that's what gamers back in the day delved into.

Sad to see such bashful hate from people these days. Such trolls need to be put back in their cages with their chastity locks. Any further entertainment denied.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

I really don't understand this hate, seriously! Why can't people just get the game, play and enjoy it? In a time like this when the world outside is a hazardous chaos why not just sit back and cherish a masterpiece? We are lucky in way we can do so.

But no, that is too difficult an ask! Better is to go online and post some hammy trash reviews and then spit nonsense over a game. Morons. You don't like a game, fair enough. But spend some time with it at least. Half of these reviews which call the game botched, I doubt the reviewers even bought the game and played it in the first place.

There was this game many years ago which came out called "Hidden & Dangerous". I don't if people still remember it here. I played it in my school years. The game was a solid title but it was incredibly buggy (crash problems). But then people got past that and played the game irrespective of it. Now, I understand games these days with such bugs won't be tolerated because now we have come to expect a certain level of polish in titles that are released. But what I'm essentially saying is, when that layer of bugs were guided past in Hidden and Dangerous the core game was good and that's what gamers back in the day delved into.

Sad to see such bashful hate from people these days. Such trolls need to be put back in their cages with their chastity locks. Any further entertainment denied.

Don't read too much into it. Animal Crossing got same 3.5 something before MC deleted all fake reviews. FF7R, Pokemon, same story. The more popular it is, the bigger the bot army. Ultimately all these games broke sales record so in the end...

9Bb.gif

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

Totally bugged broken game? Eh? These reviewers, are they drunk... on some cheap liquor or something?

Did you miss the entire point of his pic? It clearly shows they are xbots who are giving high scores to xbox games and low to PS4 games.

I mean same guy gave 10/10 to Crackdown 3, even the most hard-core xbot can't defend Crackdown 3. That game is failure on every level. Absolute turd.

Edited by Big Boss

44 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

All those chain link fences and tall barricades with the overgrown environs in the Seattle QZ are reminding me of Jurassic Park 3.

A pack of Velociraptors or a Spinosaurus definitely wouldn't feel out of place :P

I'd take a pack of raptors over a pack of clickers. Fkers give me anxiety headache.

Just now, Black_Hawk said:

>Write a cringy essay over xbots exhibiting xbot behavior.

Just now, Joe Cool said:

image0.jpg

I knew it that it was these Crackdown 3 and Ori players behind all this.

Pic related, it is literally an xBot waiting for Halol Infinite when he sees 95 meta for this.

occfu5wynqo31.jpg

Just now, Big Boss said:

Did you miss the entire point of his pic? It clearly shows they are xbots who are giving high scores to xbox games and low to PS4 games.

I mean same guy gave 10/10 to Crackdown 3, even the most hard-core xbot can't defend Crackdown 3. That game is failure on every level. Absolute turd.

@Zodak @trigger

13 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Yeah I saw that once I went through the other posts.

2 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Case in point:

qi3DAsA.jpg

Look at that and tell me they're not holding a T-Rex in there.

You went to Museum? 

Museuem is one of the greatest moments ever for me. That whole section is absolutely magnificent :majesty: