The Last of Us : Part II

WhiteWolf

About to reach State of play section.

The way to that place is so f**king beautiful. I dont have words. Your eyes will melt.

Couldnt handle dogs,ran away from all fights with dogs involved. 

Stalkers are terryfying :fear1: I dont have ammo n these come from every corner. No choice but to hide n run. 

Also a little tease for everyone who were mad at ND in the beginning. Happy days are coming. What looks lost isnt always lost,there are ways to go back to it :naughty:

• Like 1

Just now, RV1709 said:

Finished as well 

i didnt know what else to write along with that lol.. 

have to give it to nd though thats 2 games worth of content in there...

Edited by sobbii

Never been awed by a game so much for this long.

I loved the first game,one of the greatest ever but its no where near my top list. Last guardian, gow,uncharted,bloodborne comes ahead of it but if the pacing continues like this and it continues to impress me like this in each aspect of the game then this is on course for me to top God of War. Never thought i would say this but man tlou2 i have never seen anything like this at this level. This is peak gaming.

I took a day off gaming after finishing Mafia day before yesterday. Will start with this tonight and take it slow as well. Want to cherish this.

@hope: Your playing the game on Hard difficulty right? Ammo is much more scarce on that difficulty is it? I recall you mentioning that you have run out of bullets in a couple of your posts.

2 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

I took a day off gaming after finishing Mafia day before yesterday. Will start with this tonight and take it slow as well. Want to cherish this.

@hope: Your playing the game on Hard difficulty right? Ammo is much more scarce on that difficulty is it? I recall you mentioning that you have run out of bullets in a couple of your posts.

Yup. Ammo is scarce but if you look every nook n crany then you will get a decent amount. A new enemy debuts with 2 of them, you cant stealth them. I used 3 trap mines,1 smoke bomb,whole shotgun and pistol ammo. No choice there. 

I am going the stealth route so i avoid use of it as much as possible. For example, i skipped 2 entire open areas with stealth by using only 5 bullets. There was much to collect there but then i would have to engage in combat and use ammo a lot.The Dogs are relentless on hards. 

22 minutes ago, hope said:

Yup. Ammo is scarce but if you look every nook n crany then you will get a decent amount. A new enemy debuts with 2 of them, you cant stealth them. I used 3 trap mines,1 smoke bomb,whole shotgun and pistol ammo. No choice there. 

I am going the stealth route so i avoid use of it as much as possible. For example, i skipped 2 entire open areas with stealth by using only 5 bullets. There was much to collect there but then i would have to engage in combat and use ammo a lot.The Dogs are relentless on hards. 

Play on hard and enable permanently invisible while prone cheat :naughty:

6 minutes ago, kaka_messi said:

Play on hard and enable permanently invisible while prone cheat :naughty:

No you are not invisible while prone. Dogs snif it, if enemies get closer they will see you. You are never fully covered in this game. 

You cant stay at one place for long n you cant crawl to next area either :P