The Last of Us : Part II

WhiteWolf

1 hour ago, hope said:

Yup. Ammo is scarce but if you look every nook n crany then you will get a decent amount. A new enemy debuts with 2 of them, you cant stealth them. I used 3 trap mines,1 smoke bomb,whole shotgun and pistol ammo. No choice there. 

I am going the stealth route so i avoid use of it as much as possible. For example, i skipped 2 entire open areas with stealth by using only 5 bullets. There was much to collect there but then i would have to engage in combat and use ammo a lot.The Dogs are relentless on hards. 

Thanks for the input mate! Yup, even I'm going to stealth route as well. I know it means bypassing certain areas completely but it keeps things nice and quiet while you sneak through. On harder difficulties if you don't sneak I think you'll get swarmed pretty darn fast.

23 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

Friend of mine finished the game and told me story is pretty meh and not even close to the emotional connect to the first one. Quite disappointed to hear this.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Pretty much felt the same way. 

The gameplay and graphics are amazing, simply next level compared to many games but didn't like the story.

First part story was so much better.

14 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

If you're speaking graphics wise in RDR2 only lighting was godlike, and it was lighting that made everything look good, also very good looking interiors of areas and character clothes, the open world elements have faults if you stand and look, like the trees for example, meanwhile animations meh except for certain characters like Abigail who is very expressive, hair and beard are two rupees tier and absolutely last gen looking, the Bitcher 3 from 2015 has better hair on the main chars than RDR2 does on it's chars.

With most ND games it's perfection, and since this isn't contiguous open world they don't have to cut corners.

Dude, Are you really serious!

I am currently playing RDR 2 and TLoU II on Pro and X connected to my OLED TV and TBH a Great and fantastic work done by the Team at ND unsurprisingly. Might be bit better than God of War graphically (Which itself is the biggest compliment ND can get) But Damn! R* knows their stuff when it comes to Open World Gaming......   RDR 2 is mind blowing visually to say the least considering its Vast open world stature!  Generation and Genre defining.

Loads and loads of minor details from horse movement while carrying stuff, skinning of animals, change of environment, Night Mode, details of cloths, textures on barren lands a visual treat to look. Same goes with Naughty Dog, Amazing work ..Seattle Day 1 was ultimate!

Still I would rate R* bit better when it comes to RDR2 than ND, because you work on both the consoles and provide visuals as good as you work on only one console exclusively knowing ins and outs of that.  IMHO.

• Like 1

Wait till you play E3 section. Your eyes will melt and you would be terrified. Looks ditto as we saw at E3. I cant even tell you how amazing it is :O

My E3 gameplay below. Quality is so sh*t here on YT dont know why. Guess its no spoiler as its widely advertised and thumbnail isnt spoilery as well. The music,the tension,AI,kills,gore,whistles,etc. This game is something else.

Liked this Kill 

:P

Edited by hope

Human AI got good at flanking. I saw 4 enemies coming, they spotted us and all took cover. One without making a single noise or getting spotted flanked us successfully and killed me from behind. Happened many times.

Maybe because I'm playing on hardest difficulty. Never experienced this kind of behavior in previous title.

I'm really glad that we'll get to see even better AI than this in next gen. 

4 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Human AI got good at flanking. I saw 4 enemies coming, they spotted us and all took cover. One without making a single noise or getting spotted flanked us successfully and killed me from behind. Happened many times.

Maybe because I'm playing on hardest difficulty. Never experienced this kind of behavior in previous title.

I'm really glad that we'll get to see even better AI than this in next gen. 

get good

54 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Posted this pic on instagram and got a like from Alanah Pearce :P

sMcvpKv.jpg

this is photo mode screenshot?

looks gorgeous.

Edited by PhantomShade