The Last of Us : Part II

WhiteWolf

17 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

1d8vlxc7ifi31.png

WTF Where did all the OT posts go? is this the work of an enemy stand?

• Like 1

This has got to be the only industry where people put the finances of a giant multi billion dollar corporation over their own finances. You could have played this for free but imagine being happy that you had to pay 4k for it so a company could have a nice press release. :doh:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

This has got to be the only industry where people put the finances of a giant multi billion dollar corporation over their own finances. You could have played this for free but imagine being happy that you had to pay 4k for it so a company could have a nice press release. :doh:

I know reading is hard but still read it again, but slowly this time (before Bunty and Bubli jump in with rofl emojis), and imagine if it was posted to show Sony's point of view when it comes to subscription services.

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

Imagine giving it away for free as part of subscription day one :lol:

Free is always good, but expecting everything to be free just because one publisher gives away their shitty stuff for free is really stupid.

47 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

>being this much of a sperg

>not realizing that a company that gives away one of it's few first party games

>as a part of a $1 a month meme subscription

>shows a lot about the company's faith in their very own product

>that they think can't perform as a full price $60 title.

53 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

>being this much of a sperg

>not realizing that a company that gives away one of it's few first party games

>as a part of a $1 a month meme subscription

>shows a lot about the company's faith in their very own product

>that they think can't perform as a full price $60 title.

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

I know reading is hard but still read it again, but slowly this time (before Bunty and Bubli jump in with rofl emojis), and imagine if it was posted to show Sony's point of view when it comes to subscription services.

Free is always good, but expecting everything to be free just because one publisher gives away their shitty stuff for free is really stupid.

Stuff like this would be less sad if Sony were paying you all to say this. It would still be pathetic but less pathetic. Like I wouldnt even defend my employer this much and I like the company I work for AND I get paid for it.

This is literally being happy about paying 4000 instead of 50 just to ..... what? "Own the Xbots by quoting sales figures"? On a forum? :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Aftrunner said:

DSuYVCLCqmROhgulqQSp5BNmNjjYJ2wnqcoz64L_