The Last of Us : Part II

WhiteWolf

20 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

Stuff like this would be less sad if Sony were paying you all to say this. It would still be pathetic but less pathetic. Like I wouldnt even defend my employer this much and I like the company I work for AND I get paid for it.

This is literally being happy about paying 4000 instead of 50 just to ..... what? "Own the Xbots by quoting sales figures"? On a forum? :lol:

LMAO carry on then. I regret stepping in the dogshit while everyone else avoids it :lol: 

I mean, what was the logic behind the jump from "imagine Sony giving this away for free with subscription (looking at full priced sales)" to "Y'all unpaid shills defending a corp hurr durr"? :rofl: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

And then you have this :lol: 

Why the f**k would anyone do that to $60? :roflroll:

This is like Bhagwa fools buying expensive cheeni maal and then burning it or breaking it to "protest" :lol:

EDIT : checked the guys profile and it seems he is an El Xboto.

¡Imagines el Supriso de Mi!

Edited by PhantomShade

2 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

Areee... BC... murdered the disc! Itna rage?! :rofl:

I doubt it's even a real TLOU2 disc.

Check the guy's profile, like he RTs Aaron Greenberg and Xbox channels :rofl:

Seriously who does that.

3 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

This has got to be the only industry where people put the finances of a giant multi billion dollar corporation over their own finances. You could have played this for free but imagine being happy that you had to pay 4k for it so a company could have a nice press release. :doh:

1 hour ago, Aftrunner said:

literally being happy about paying 4000 instead of 50 just to ..... what? "Own the Xbots by quoting sales figures"? On a forum? :lol:

I mean, we know for a fact that they are going to give games away for 50 Rs/month forever and not like... shut it down when things don't work out they way they hope it would.

Why not everybody adopt that model indeed I wonder.

2 minutes ago, adity said:

The animations and splatters are wonderful. Never seen anything like it. I'm gonna play the game like John wick when I eventually get it. 

Damn! I would love to see some gameplay videos then of your playthrough and specially how you go about managing your resources. There is this "The Last of Us - Aggressive Gameplay" series that is there on Youtube. Superb slick John Wick style gameplay in those videos, love watching them.

Whenever I think I'm John Wick I end up looking like Farty McFarterson. A quarter of the way thru an encounter, I've run out of  everything and then its a game of Run Forrest Run, most cases ending with me falling off a cliff or building, or ending with my back to a wall or death by running headfirst into stray bullets etc. You get the drift. Every encounter means 10 mins of careful planning followed by abandoning all planning and dying. :lol:

Incredible patience, and the silencer make me feel like a true guerrilla. 

Silencer headshots are so goddamn satisfying. The poor dogs just.. stay there whimpering and staring at nothing near their dead walkers. :P 

• Like 1