The Last of Us : Part II

WhiteWolf

11 hours ago, adity said:

Easy just set the resources difficulty slider to super easy or whatever. Tbh shouldn't be that hard if it's anything like the first game. By the midpoint, I almost always had enough ammo to go guns blazing in every encounter on normal. The game also increases the ammo you get if you are running low. So there's that. 

I don't think the game gives you more ammo if you're low, at least on hard and survivor. I've gone for like an hour with empty clip on revolver and shotgun before the game took pity and gave me one shotgun shell and was like..

tenor.gif?itemid=14370888

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

This has got to be the only industry where people put the finances of a giant multi billion dollar corporation over their own finances. You could have played this for free but imagine being happy that you had to pay 4k for it so a company could have a nice press release. :doh:

I know it's stupid. But Hey man people on this forum are very rich and they dont like when they get stuff for cheap. 

But some of us prefer getting games as cheap as possible especially now when economy is under stress. Game pass is amazing service and people who criticize are stupid fanboys. 

6 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

People who destroying tlou 2 disc and depriving themselves from experiencing this amazing game are stupid. 

Anyway, started my  NG+ and now time to go for platinum. Im gonna rush and skip stuff now xD 

I don't think anyone is selling without completing the game ;).  atleast here on IVG

22 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

I don't think the game gives you more ammo if you're low, at least on hard and survivor. I've gone for like an hour with empty clip on revolver and shotgun before the game took pity and gave me one shotgun shell and was like..

I've been playing the game with resources on Hard and I've always had plenty of ammo. So much so that sometimes I wasn't even able to pick up ammo that was lying around because I was already full :mellow:

Was supposed to start it this weekend but too addicted to Odyssey right now :fear1: if I give up now, won't come back to it probably. So next weekend hopefully I'll play this. But saara excitement dekh ke lagta hai mai cheating kar raha :ranting: lol. 

1 minute ago, rAgHaV said:

Was supposed to start it this weekend but too addicted to Odyssey right now :fear1: if I give up now, won't come back to it probably. So next weekend hopefully I'll play this. But saara excitement dekh ke lagta hai mai cheating kar raha :ranting: lol. 

Odyssey is massive. Drop it for now and play Tlou 2 before it gets spoiled 

Just now, WhiteWolf said:

Odyssey is massive. Drop it for now and play Tlou 2 before it gets spoiled 

It already got spoiled for me. Due to some google news feed article (that 1 major spoiler only) which is why I planned to play it a bit later initially but now I don't think I would be waiting any longer so after Odyssey and its dlc will begin this. 

3 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

I've been playing the game with resources on Hard and I've always had plenty of ammo. So much so that sometimes I wasn't even able to pick up ammo that was lying around because I was already full :mellow:

I've set resources and AI on Survivor and everything else on hard. The enemies never ever drop ammo, and when you do find them in drawers and stuff, they're like 1 or 2 bullets. Missing headshots breaks your heart :lol: 

9 minutes ago, rAgHaV said:

It already got spoiled for me. Due to some google news feed article (that 1 major spoiler only) which is why I planned to play it a bit later initially but now I don't think I would be waiting any longer so after Odyssey and its dlc will begin this. 

So some leaks were fake

Just now, CarbonCore said:

I've set resources and AI on Survivor and everything else on hard. The enemies never ever drop ammo, and when you do find them in drawers and stuff, they're like 1 or 2 bullets. Missing headshots breaks your heart :lol: 

Yeah, I think Survivor is the difficulty this is meant to be played on if you need some challenge. I've been playing with AI on Survivor and everything else on Hard and I'm finding the difficulty to be a little tame when compared to the first one.

17 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

@moderators 

Are we allowed to openly post that - 

Reveal hidden contents

Abby is playable character

in this thread?

Rather not. That was a neat little surprise and it's better for it to stay that way for people who haven't played the game yet.