The Last of Us : Part II

PS Fan

Just finished the game. The ending was quite strong.

I don't know if I love the game but I know that the team deserves all the plaudits that they are receiving.

Hats off. 

2 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Around 20 hrs in and reached the follow

Reveal hidden contents

sunset

mission. How long to go? 

2-2.5 hours at the max Savor every min from now.. It may seem a bit of a drag..

EDIT: Long way as mentioned by Hope and more days

Edited by Assassins Creed
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

2-2.5 hours at the max Savor every min from now.. It may seem a bit of a drag..

I've played for more than 5hrs since I was at that spot and the end is still not in sight for me :lol:

Edited by STICK3Rboy

The game got reviewed bombed on Amazon India as well, people posting reviews on day of release. I bet these are the same people that saw/reads the leaks and did not play the game

12 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

A few more photo mode shots.

I'm still in day one, but its incredible how they made some of these levels just for you to rummage and pass through, and for world building. Every time I enter such area, I see lots of hiding places, open line of sights and waist high cover, I get ready for some kind of firefight. Years of playing games triggers that instinct when you know sh*t is about to go down or if there's a boss fight incoming. But then nothing happens. All this effort went into level design just for the sake of immersion.

Edited by Joe Cool

After last of us 1, nah no sequel please. Let it stay like this forever and not ruin it please.

After last of us 2, cannot wait for tlou3. Can we please atleast get a dlc for xyz characters like lost legacy.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dylanjosh said:

Those look amazing ^ Love the bike one.

How does photo mode actually work? Some people have said its not the same as screenshots. Does it up the graphics? Apply lot of post processing? 

Maybe like in every game, this dude's photos there look strange because he seems to have applied some kind of filter or increased contrast idk

9 hours ago, Snake said:

The game got reviewed bombed on Amazon India as well, people posting reviews on day of release. I bet these are the same people that saw/reads the leaks and did not play the game

They are lol :rofl:

Probably don't even own PS4, i've seen like 0 star reviews on amazon india just because phone/laptop etc wasn't cheap :rofl:

This is TLOU2 Amazon India page with the verified purchase filter turned on for reviews, nearly every review is full 5 starts

3 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

How does photo mode actually work? Some people have said its not the same as screenshots. Does it up the graphics? Apply lot of post processing? 

It's pretty much all post-processing.

The photo mode in this game doesn't up the graphics but I think the ones in a few racing games increase the resolution by themselves before you even edit anything.

I actually edited those pics on instagram as well on top of already editing them a bit in photo mode :P

3 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

I'm still in day one, but its incredible how they made some of these levels just for you to rummage and pass through, and for world building. Every time I enter such area, I see lots of hiding places, open line of sights and waist high cover, I get ready for some kind of firefight. Years of playing games triggers that instinct when you know sh*t is about to go down or if there's a boss fight incoming. But then nothing happens. All this effort went into level design just for the sake of immersion.

And all that effort paid off. The world is incredibly well-realized and I don't I think I was so entranced by the environments even in the first game. 

Edited by STICK3Rboy

14 minutes ago, Django_3101 said:

So, how much game is left now?

Read only if you have completed the game

Reveal hidden contents

Reached Abby's flashback on ferris wheeel with Owen

9-10 hours more