The Last of Us : Part II

WhiteWolf

6 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Its alright when someone gives low score and then backs it up by fair criticism (like Karak). But all AJ did in his stream was complain about SJWs ruining the story and women taking over the Last of Us universe. He was furious that the 3 main characters in the game are all females. I'm not even one bit surprised that he was recently accused of being a sexual predator, then lawyered up and sent his angry army on twitter after the victim.

Man I thought we were done with all these "angry / outraging / cynical" - type  youtubers years ago. It's such a lazy shtick

3 hours ago, kold_war said:

Angry joe gave this game a 6/10 :giggle:

The gameplay has been so satisfying for me....more than the first game. Yet to see his review but based on what i've played so far its definitely not a 6/10 for me.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

lol, he was already biased as he saw the leaks without context and ranted about it aka sjw agenda.

His review is worthless to me.

43 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Its alright when someone gives low score and then backs it up by fair criticism (like Karak). But all AJ did in his stream was complain about SJWs ruining the story and women taking over the Last of Us universe. He was furious that the 3 main characters in the game are all females. I'm not even one bit surprised that he was recently accused of being a sexual predator, then lawyered up and sent his angry army on twitter after the victim.

Long ago before/during the release of BFV, when people were mad about the fortnite characters in the trailer, AJ made like 3 videos screeching about incels gamergaters etc.

Later he realized his "angry army" people are folks who would be called those terms , by his dropping subscriber numbers and dislikes :rofl:

Since then he has been a part of the "Based & Redpilled" subsection of youtube channels, mining the right-wing outrage on any new left liberal pandering big corporations do by screeching about MUH SJWS RUIN GAMING N SHEEIT.

I find it comedy max that he himself was a left-liberal NPC youtube guy, then suddenly for $$$ sake he has become "based and redpilled" autrage miner. :roflroll:

Seriously the guy has no spine, thaal ka baingan hai banda :rofl:

I feel bad for Neil and the cast. Receiving death threats over playing a character or writing a story is so crazy and stupid. At least the game is a commercial and critical success so that Neil can pour salt on the stupid people who hate the game for terrible reasons (LBGT lead and other points.).  The story is definitely not for everyone but the gameplay, presentation, visuals and animation work is incredible and perhaps the best I've ever played. The only other game which rivals it is RDR2 in certain departments.

43 minutes ago, Aloy said:

I feel bad for Neil and the cast. Receiving death threats over playing a character or writing a story is so crazy and stupid. At least the game is a commercial and critical success so that Neil can pour salt on the stupid people who hate the game for terrible reasons (LBGT lead and other points.).  The story is definitely not for everyone but the gameplay, presentation, visuals and animation work is incredible and perhaps the best I've ever played. The only other game which rivals it is RDR2 in certain departments.

>feeling bad for a dude.

>who get """""threats"""""" from internet toughguys over

>a videogame.

guy has profited from this immensely, mostly the butthurt and salt generated.

1 hour ago, PhantomShade said:

>feeling bad for a dude.

>who get """""threats"""""" from internet toughguys over

>a videogame.

guy has profited from this immensely, mostly the butthurt and salt generated.

That is probably true but things like these can have serious impact on a person's mental health. Atl east from his twitter posts (Joel meme gifs) I guess he is doing fine though.

2 hours ago, Aloy said:

Lol that's what internet memelords are good for . Most Will probably piss their pants if they were to be in actual face to face fight.:rofl:

• Haha 1

Just finished the hotel descent level and halfway through the next one. Around 2-2.5 hours of some of the most intense gameplay sections I have played in a long LONG time. Finally couldn't take it anymore. Makes the whole generator room section from the first game look like a joke. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aloy said:

don't feel bad for him but the hate he's got is completely undeserving. It all started with the fake news that neil druckmann fired the writer and director of uc4 and stepped in their place and then it just went on from there. Poor guy even got bashed for a sex scene In the game where the trolls were saying he got himself mo capped as a character just so that he could do that scene. Anyone who’s played the game knows that this is complete BS. 

People always post Angry Joe reviews here and i don't know why. That guy suck a*s. He horrible who suck at playing games. Ponies used to post his reviews alot here to bash Xbox games, hopefully his Tlou 2 review will open their eyes now and they will stop posting his reviews here.

6/10  for Tlou 2 is bullshit. It's a solid - 9/10 imo

Anyway, back to topic. Half way through on NG+. Close to getting platinum.  :D

Edited by WhiteWolf

3 hours ago, KnackChap said:

don't feel bad for him but the hate he's got is completely undeserving. It all started with the fake news that neil druckmann fired the writer and director of uc4 and stepped in their place and then it just went on from there. Poor guy even got bashed for a sex scene In the game where the trolls were saying he got himself mo capped as a character just so that he could do that scene. Anyone who’s played the game knows that this is complete BS. 

Wow didn't know about this. So stupid. The internet can be so nasty at times. I remember a japanese tv reality show where a female wrestler committed suicide because of the hate she got from the trolls off the internet. Just disgusting

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

Anyway, back to topic. Half way through on NG+. Close to getting platinum.  

What difficulty ? I just crossed half way too.. got my a*s kicked in the first round hospital.. the AI is so f**king smart on Hard Plus difficultly and less ammo.. don’t even want to think about Survivor .. I am dreading about the Hospital parking lot sequence already:nerves:.. Hope to PLAT before that 

Edited by Assassins Creed

Girlfriend experience has released one of her best video on  understanding the story of tlous2

The narrative structure is one the best boldest done in video games history.

Easily one of the game of the generation

24 minutes ago, 'Pranay said:

Girlfriend experience has released one of her best video on  understanding the story of tlous2

The narrative structure is one the best boldest done in video games history.

Easily one of the game of the generation

btw its girlfriend reviews. Girlfriend experience is that sexed up tv show. :P

5 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Finished *that* boss fight. Yes... THAT one. :eyepop:

Such a good boss fight, wasn't expecting it to be that awesome

4 hours ago, rAgHaV said:

Wu-Y3q6-On4-Fj8-I.gif

Reveal hidden contents

starting it on Sunday :samui:

Use headphones, the audio is godly.

On 7/2/2020 at 8:56 PM, KnackChap said:

Just finished the hotel descent level and halfway through the next one. Around 2-2.5 hours of some of the most intense gameplay sections I have played in a long LONG time. Finally couldn't take it anymore. Makes the whole generator room section from the first game look like a joke. 

Will the accessibility settings help reducing difficulty so that it ain't that difficult?

I guess I have to warm again up with TLOU1 first and see if I am ready for 2.