The Last of Us : Part II

WhiteWolf

8 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

Will the accessibility settings help reducing difficulty so that it ain't that difficult?

I guess I have to warm again up with TLOU1 first and see if I am ready for 2. 

Difficulty is not the issue, it's the whole atmosphere, art and layout of those levels.

Also do not play on very easy or easy, might as well YT it in that case.  Play on normal atleast if you're worried about difficulty. 

6 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

The gaming community is the absolute worst

All of these guys think they are serial killer/macho/kratos/tough guy/re-incarnation of hitler when hiding behind the screen and giving such jhumlas :rofl:

also lol @  trolling the f**king VAs of all people :lol:

I guess next they will go after the 3D modellers, texture artist and animator of the swole character that should not be named

Lol what stupidity :lol: Some harsh words over a forum is the limit. 

It is fine to get disappointed when you care so much about some characters  but for a game to give death threats.Wow. So stupid.

Now if SSM takes the same route. Imagine the chaos :fear1:

Reached Seattle day 2. I wish I had Xbox instead of Switch as a second console so I could spend more time with this game :P

Also suppressor is OP af. More OP than what it was in Uncharted LL. Upgrading it to 5 shots almost breaks any encounter with humans even on Survivor AI.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, hope said:

Lol what stupidity :lol: Some harsh words over a forum is the limit. 

It is fine to get disappointed when you care so much about some characters  but for a game to give death threats.Wow. So stupid.

Now if SSM takes the same route. Imagine the chaos :fear1:

Our favorite angry Greek dude hasn't been dead for the first time so :rofl:

i mean in every GoW they seem to send him to Hades for vacation 

Just now, CarbonCore said:

Also suppressor is OP af. More OP than what it was in Uncharted LL. Upgrading it to 5 shots almost breaks any encounter with humans even on Survivor AI.

Exactly.

And it's not until the very end that the game forces you to change tactics. But it was a little too late for that because by that time I had become pretty OP myself :P

5 hours ago, Pacifier said:

Will the accessibility settings help reducing difficulty so that it ain't that difficult?

I guess I have to warm again up with TLOU1 first and see if I am ready for 2. 

normal is the way to go if you want to enjoy the game without lot of frustration, there are so much resources and so much ammo you never run out and some sections are still challenging..  u can further customize it.. see Custom difficulty.. then New Game plus probably do a Hard.. it’s still tough but will gives a good feel..

Edited by Assassins Creed

I am going through my first playthrough on hard.  I feel the difficulty is same as the normal in the first TLOU. I had enabled some accessibility options like auto collection of resources, pinging for collectibles and  pointing towards the story objectives ( helps in exploration by avoiding any ‘no turning back’ situation)

17+ hrs and finished Seattle Day 3. Taking this real slow. 

I feel that the story in the first TLOU is still better than this. This one just tries to evoke a very different mood and is tonally quite different from the first. I already have a hunch how this story is going to turn out. Hopefully it subverts expectations or else i am going to be disappointed. 

Edited by R3D_D3ViL

23 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Reached Seattle day 2. I wish I had Xbox instead of Switch as a second console so I could spend more time with this game :P

Haven’t done this yet (suppressor) but noted.

i reached Seattle day 2 as well yesterday . I’m midway in that chapter now . But bc how to deal with those new creatures bc...not sure if I’m allowed to say out their names here but we can’t even melee them....so annoying :ranting: 

20 minutes ago, kold_war said:

i reached Seattle day 2 as well yesterday . I’m midway in that chapter now . But bc how to deal with those new creatures bc...not sure if I’m allowed to say out their names here but we can’t even melee them....so annoying :ranting: 

Run fast :P

Also i love how you cannot sprint like Usian bolt all the time. Ellie is gasping for breath after a hard sprint. 

56 minutes ago, kold_war said:

Traps and melee

58 minutes ago, Snake said:

Traps and melee

1 hour ago, hope said:

Run fast :P

Also i love how you cannot sprint like Usian bolt all the time. Ellie is gasping for breath after a hard sprint. 

Yup pretty much doing both of these lol :P

Haven't experienced running out of breath as I'm playing the game in full stealth :P

I sometimes purposely break stealth just to run in circles and see how the AI reacts with hide and seek dynamic. Love how the stealth is re-activated as soon as you're out of sight of everyone. I think SC Conviction did it with last know position, but in that game everyone knew your last known position. Here only the guy chasing you knows where you were last seen while everyone else starts searching nearby area. This is why playing on Survivor AI is most fun because the advantage is titled so much in favor of Ellie otherwise.

2 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

The first encounter with sephraties and that whistling while hunting. Intense stuff.

Felt like MGSV when i took them down one by one.

The whoosh sound effect of the arrow in tandem with the whistling hit hard more than the arrow itself....scared the sh*t out of me

Edited by R3D_D3ViL