The Last of Us : Part II

WhiteWolf

20 hours ago, Nathan.Drake said:

The game looks beautiful, don’t know if it is just me but i did not see any drop in the graphics when transitioning from a cutscene to gameplay. 

The cutscenes are all real time since UC4. You can see you equipped items and current melee weapon in cutscenes. Heck if you have certain number of arrows, only that many arrows will show in your backpack in the cinematic.

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

Wow. And DF said they couldn't replicate this sequence. 

Who did this? Sunhi or much? 

Much did it. Weird that DF couldn't replicate it considering this also happens with normal enemies of you have machete equipped.

Whats-App-Image-2020-07-09-at-8-32-31-PM

Just started the game. Should have started it last weekend it but had played too much of Odyssey so wanted a break :fear1: Have super high expectations as this is the sequel to a game that EVEN MY MOM remembers to this day :P Basically I never do horror sh*t, not in games and not in movies. Part 1 almost had that horror game hype, still played it on day 1 (exactly 7yrs back) cause of ND,  and by the 4th playthrough I had like really high fever (unrelated to the game) so my mom has special memories of part 1 :P

From today I'll be playing this 4-6hrs daily. Hopefully by Sunday would have finished it. Really excited :happydance:

Using the ps headsets and playing alone.. :samui:

Edited by rAgHaV

7 minutes ago, rAgHaV said:

Whats-App-Image-2020-07-09-at-8-32-31-PM

Using the ps headsets and playing alone.. :samui:

Reveal hidden contents

Oh you're in for a treat man especially the sound design. Wear diapers man. Wear diapers!!

I played TLOU remaster, it still looks good to this day, and the variety of locations/levels is best i've seen in a videogame to date,  :wOOtjumpy:wonder how it will be in this game :wOOtjumpy:

Guess people weren't lying when they said TLOU2 has PS5 graphics and all, when TLOU looks good even now, 7 years later.