The Last of Us : Part II

WhiteWolf

6 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

I played TLOU remaster, it still looks good to this day, and the variety of locations/levels is best i've seen in a videogame to date,  :wOOtjumpy:wonder how it will be in this game :wOOtjumpy:

It's been years since I played the first game but I feel like the location variety in this game is even better.

Man I'm going to play this again, this time just so I can stop and go all out photomode. So many times I wanted to stop and just gaze but I was so tense and engrossed in the moment that I didn't. The lightning I tried so many times to grab but kept missing and had to eventually carry on.

3 minutes ago, Walker said:

hahaha. Same reaction :lol:

It reminded me of the game "inside". The final sequence had some similarities with the appearance. This was way much creepiest though. It seemed so real. 

The whole setting and atmosphere was fear inducing. I was prepared to be faced with something and I kept ensuring everything was full clip. Just didn't expect "that thing" :nerves:

Also the number of times I turned around quickly hearing a sound and realised it was just the construction or something groaning.

Edited by Walker

3 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

The way those Stalkers hide and peek around obstacles... creepy as f**k! :wOOtjumpy:

Oh there's more to come when you least expect it. Creeped me out because I was all "la di da easy peasy" and then BAM wtf happened.

41 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Whatt who.. wha the f**k was in the basement of the hospital :O.. creeps!

41 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Whatt who.. wha the f**k was in the basement of the hospital :O.. creeps!

35 minutes ago, Walker said:

hahaha. Same reaction :lol:

28 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

I know right!! I just completed that level and it was nightmarish :fear1:

You guys should check out the model viewer for that...amazing!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Walker said:

Oh there's more to come when you least expect it. Creeped me out because I was all "la di da easy peasy" and then BAM wtf happened.

That pesky Stalker at the end of the Boss Fight is so god awfully annoying! Thing just refused to die... uuuf!!

1 minute ago, Black_Hawk said:

That pesky Stalker at the end of the Boss Fight is so god awfully annoying! Thing just refused to die... uuuf!!

hahaha yeah. Pesky is right.

18 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

I was glad i had 8 shotgun bullets with me. I used all of them and 2 shivs to take that stalker cum clicker. 

I missed this video. Sorry if old.

Tlou 2 is a impressive looking game with fantastic animations but it got Downgraded in some areas compared to reveal trailers which happens with every game nowadays.

CD guy was right after all.. xD

2hrs In. MY GOD. Feels like PS5 :rofl: Sound Design is the best ever, character animations/facial animations are best ever. The way characters react to surroundings even when the camera isn't on them is freakishly next gen stuff. ND :majesty:

I am taking my time to go through every section, sometimes I keep doing some little action just to feel the sound again and again. So f**king good. 

12 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

but it got Downgraded in some areas compared to reveal trailers which happens with every game nowadays.

CD guy was right after all.. xD

Jaha Naughty Dog ke downgrade khatam hote hain vaha baki developers ka CG Sapna shuru hota hai.

Edited by rAgHaV