The Last of Us : Part II

WhiteWolf

49 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

In combat accessibility. There's option to always activate it when you press L2 or put it on toggle like in Horizon ZD.

Sonofabitch :bigyellowgrin: This changes everything. Thank you. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

I have slow-mo aiming enabled just for the Stalkers. I'm gonna Max Payne the sh*t out of each one of these jump-scare fkers.

10 minutes ago, Walker said:

Sonofabitch :bigyellowgrin: This changes everything. Thank you. 

Bruhhhh

Now I want to play this again. The Baba Yaga of Seattle, I will bring death. 
Oh yeaaah. 

CC YUNO post this pehle :chair: 

• Haha 1

Also the video doesn't mention this, but when you set it to toggle, you can then go into custom controller setting and set R3 to activate/deactivate slow-mo like in HZD or Days Gone. You can then set flashlight to right swipe on touchpad. Activate it in the middle of an in-game conversation for extra comedy :P

10 hours ago, Snake said:

The first game had runners,no stalkers.

You think, you'll be ready, but you wont.

https://thelastofus.fandom.com/wiki/The_Infected

They are there, one group of them you find in hotel basement, the other in the sewers you go to with the black dude and his kid brother.

It's the similar to how people describe here, only this is last-gen so the AI is not advanced, but they do hide and one or two run out to bait you into following them.

The way people here talk about Stalkers is as if they are very common in TLOU2 :fear:

curious why these ones are so big brained with hiding and ambush and all, runners clickers bloaters go straight for the kill

Just went through the leaked section (this is the only bit that got spoiled for me) 

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Sarah's death on 3rd play though of Part 1 almost made me teary eyed. connection with Joel become stronger with each playthrough of the first game. Idhar toh yaadon ki baraat beh gayi. Dil toot gaya :(

51 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Awww, now I feel sad for blowing them up with tripmines.

Always gave them the dignity of a bullet or an arrow. :notangel:

Edit: they didn’t use GSDs? 

Edited by achilles

Played for 7hrs straight today. Total playtime is about 9hrs now. What a game. Surpasses every expectation. 

They have not just replicated tlou1 success but actually have set new f**king benchmarks. The jump is bigger than the uc1 to uc2 jump. I genuinely never wanted a sequel to tlou1 initially as it was my game of the ps3 generation and I didn't want anyone to ruin Joel and Ellie. :notangel: What I've experienced so far. What ND has done with them is truly incredible :majesty:

I'm so glad the leaked part happens within the first 2hrs. I know nothing apart from that one bit so having a blast now. :happydance:

Edited by rAgHaV