The Last of Us : Part II

PS Fan

I was a little worried about Seattle Day 1 being so open. They struggled with a design like that in Lost legacy, Western ghats is a complete mess and a pain to play.

Thankfully they nailed it this time. Some times i truly thought that i am playing an open world game here. Wonderfully done. 

13 minutes ago, hope said:

They struggled with a design like that in Lost legacy, Western ghats is a complete mess and a pain to play.

Lol.  +1. It took me 1-2months  to get myself some determination to pass that chapter. It was such a pain.  :fear: 

1 hour ago, hope said:

I was a little worried about Seattle Day 1 being so open. They struggled with a design like that in Lost legacy, Western ghats is a complete mess and a pain to play.

46 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Lol.  +1. It took me 1-2months  to get myself some determination to pass that chapter. It was such a pain.  :fear: 

Glad to know I'm not alone. 

I loved the western ghats section of lost legacy, same with the Madagascar section in uc4. LL actually gives you a cool gadget if you complete all the side stuff in the western ghats section.

Then again I might be in the minority as I like to take my time and explore every corner of a game world. No wonder it took me 31+hours to complete part 2 while others finished in 22-25 hrs. 

0BquRhC.png

cyHg6cw.png

yAeiEHc.png

6jnabx8.png

8zmGCkC.png

Tu7VIy9.png

This game is freaking beautiful. I think the second playthrough is going to take way longer. Took me a good 29+ hours the first time without much photomode. I could just move into this world :lol:

Honestly the first time I actually should have got a Pro too.

And hello there -

Spoiler

YB6q33M.png

Edited by Walker
  • Like 6

7 hours ago, KnackChap said:

I loved the western ghats section of lost legacy, same with the Madagascar section in uc4. LL actually gives you a cool gadget if you complete all the side stuff in the western ghats section.

Then again I might be in the minority as I like to take my time and explore every corner of a game world. No wonder it took me 31+hours to complete part 2 while others finished in 22-25 hrs. 

I guess I am in minority as well. 

Loved the Western Ghats in LL

I really liked the attention to detail with regards to Abby in the end:

When Ellie cuts her down at the Pillars it's clearly visible just how harshly she was held captive by the Rattlers. Her muscles show a clear decrease and her overall frame seemed shrunken to an extent. She does still pack a punch when she has that hand to hand combat with Ellie but the attention to detail is all there. Well done ND!

First time I'm hearing people not liking that open area in Uncharted LL. For me it was the highlight of the game. I didn't even know that it was optional or that you get a cool reward at the end. I thought you had to complete that circle to progress in the story lol.

Another cool thing about Seattle open area, if you grab the shotgun before going to the right building, you get second rifle slot. But if you go there before, you instead get a second pistol slot. The game switches loot based on what you have.

At Seattle Day 3 (1st Playthrough)

I loved the Day 1 open area. loved it in that Chloe UC game too but you all are talking about it as if it's the only huge area in the game? Is it? I wanna know :bounce: Was hoping for more such chapters actually. 

Anyway, loving every f**king thing about the game so far. Ellie's performance is truly one of the best I've ever witnessed across all mediums, says so much with just 1 look :majesty: 

11 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Collecting the Fuel in Seattle downtown, basically it’s a scam.. If you go first to courthouse, then the Fuel will be in Other location and vice versa.. figured out in Round II play through 

haha. after finishing that chapter I was like, I'm gonna so skip the no fuel area and do this in 5mins on my 2nd playthrough :P

10 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Collecting the Fuel in Seattle downtown, basically it’s a scam.. If you go first to courthouse, then the Fuel will be in Other location and vice versa.. figured out in Round II play through 

haha.  Same ?. In my second play through I thought I’ll just finish it fast and directly go there and advance further but later found out it was a scam lol. 

Finished the hospital section as Ellie. Already so many moments that were almost as intense as the TLOU1 generator scene. 

Stalkers really make your heart go crazy :( Game is so f**king intense. 

Edit- If I remember correctly that TLOU1 section was so intense because it wasn't clear what you have to do and the infected go ape sh*t AFTER you turn on the generator so you have to run instead of fighting them. Just 3-4 minutes but they test you :P This game too has so many such moments, the one with the stalkers as Ellie was super intense since its never clear where you exactly have to go which adds a lot to the intensity, also the masterful sound design :samui:

Edited by rAgHaV